Join our server on Discord

The Main Page. What do you want?
digiartistsdomain.com/newmain
Alright so I'm currently testing out a new main page. All I've done so far is put up a working mailing list. I'm going to rework the page a bit see if I can't come up with anything else. Right now though I want to know what you guys want to see on there. Just post your idea and I'll se what I can do.
Also could a few people sign up to the mailing list so I can see how it works with more than ust one person. (Me.)
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Get rid of that giant list of sticky stuff. Most of it could get pushed to another page. For example here is the list:

STICKY: New Submissions E-Mail!
We will shortly be returning to the old email address. lemons@digiartistsdomain.com
> Could be on the SUBMIT page maybe. Could also stay, I suppose its importantish

STICKY: Request-a-Mon Chat
Wanna chat some more?
> Move to different page.

STICKY: Personalized Author/Artist Pages
Starting now, all authors and artists may personalize their pages on this site! More...
> Move to submit page

STICKY: Full Moon Dragon's Forum
I know there are a lot of you who consider yourselves "Furries." Well, for all furry chat, art and stories, give this place a visit! http://babydragon.conforums.com
> Why isn't this on the Link page?

STICKY: Author/Artist Profiles!
Authors and Artists can now submit their profiles. Check the Submission page for details!
> Stay/Move

STICKY: Request Your Own Pic
Boss Reo is offering commissions, and he can do just about any pic you can think of for a small fee.
Portions of all commissions go towards keeping the site free for everyone.
> Highlight this in the links/art section

STICKY: Donations
Many thanks to our treasurer, senjuro! He has set up a system for donations! Via PayPal, all donations go to digiartistsdomain@hotmail.com.
> Keep on top of main, the first sticky.

Archive the two "Awards" as such in the gallery.

The more I go around the front page the more I see how outdated the links and such are...I bet it would be easier to streamline that stuff into the board here and make it easier for editing and such.

Just a suggestion.
It doesn't look like much...but I do say that it is an improvement. Atleast we're polishing up and starting things up again, (though I haven't been around much lately) it looks good if you ask me....You know, I'm contradicting myself ain't I? just go with it, its good thats what you want to hear...right?
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Just move all the stickies that we don't need to a different page. That's one thing. Otherwise, this one looks the same.
Delete half or all of the stickies: most of those are way, WAY outdated.

Personalised author/artists pages would be best atop the lemons and gallery sections.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
The main page should be the source structure of what the site has to offer, and I agree with circeus. There are things on there that don't work cause it is outdated, and etc.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(10-03-2008 01:47 PM)circeus Wrote: Delete half or all of the stickies: most of those are way, WAY outdated.

Personalised author/artists pages would be best atop the lemons and gallery sections.

That also works. Either way, their off the front.
(10-03-2008 01:26 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Just move all the stickies that we don't need to a different page. That's one thing. Otherwise, this one looks the same.

It looks the same right now because I've got limited time to work on this. Start more work on tuesday.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Sorry for the double post but I brought down all the irrelevant stickies. Hey, do we have a review team right now?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
You should try to format it so that the site's latest update appears in the initial frame instead of having to scroll down to find it. Maybe put the stickies in a sidebar or somesuch? They just take up a lot of space the way it is there now.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+