Join our server on Discord

New Idea
Well I see that people have a place to request art and lemons, Why not have the Trade portion on the forum where people will trade art for art, art for story, art for poem, art for music, and etc. Call it

Muse Re-Gifting, cause a trade both parties benefit and it would be something nice to see and give to this site. And maybe we could make an FA for the site post some stuff on there etc. Just for fun and all.

This would benefit the site, by upping the volume of things put on the site regardless of what, and it would be fun to have some increase in subjectivity for the site.

I think this could benefit the site in the long run. So pretty much its a place to trade for what you like whether its art or something else.

-----------------------------------------

Also too add, maybe we should put up a commission corner as well? Thats just a thought.

Go comment or something <3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The only thing I see wrong with that is the fact that the DaD, from what I've seen, is mainly for original work by artists and not ment for work that the artist didn't do. So the trade idea might not work out too well...

Just my opinion.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:work that the artist didn't do

Well of course. If we don't have specific permissions to post that picture or the permission to host the picture, it'd be rude to just not care about the artist's wishes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Trades could be done privately or on here, but I think that would increase traffic on the site maybe get more people to post on the DaD and all ;)
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Actually, you gave me an idea just now. I don't know if anyone is doing this or not,but what about spreading the link around and a short description of the DaD? I've seen it in Signatures before on other forums, so I thought I'd lay the idea down on the table and see what you thought.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(10-10-2008 11:25 PM)Chaos Knight Matthew Wrote: Actually, you gave me an idea just now. I don't know if anyone is doing this or not,but what about spreading the link around and a short description of the DaD? I've seen it in Signatures before on other forums, so I thought I'd lay the idea down on the table and see what you thought.

Then open a new thread about it to see if people agree ;3. Every idea is best said to help this site is always welcomed.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ok, I'll do that. Thanks ^^
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions