Join our server on Discord

what is your best pick-up lines
Some people just aren't very good at that. Besides, would it have been any different if a girl said that?
UnknownH Wrote:Some people just aren't very good at that. Besides, would it have been any different if a girl said that?

Subtlety is not a trait that many people have anymore.
The OCA
"That dress looks nice on you, but it'd look better on my bedroom floor."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
True some people don't have it. Some just aren't good at it though.
Closest thing to a pickup line I have ever used was...

"Would you like to dance?"

Yea, its tame, but you know what? It worked better than any of the bad lines anyone else has come up with.
The OCA
"Satan called. But enough about him, tell me more about you!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ok that may be the worst. It makes little sense. And may just confuse the person.
Some guys are cuter when they are confused :P Not sure about girls though.. You'd have to ask someone who would notice.
Quote:Some guys are cuter when they are confused Not sure about girls though.. You'd have to ask someone who would notice.
I don't know about confused, but lost girls are kind of cute. I remember there was a girl in college to whom I gave directions to the art museum. She was kind of cute.

A lot of girls seem to associate confused cuteness with drunk cuteness, which really isn't so cute. There was a girl (again, in college) who knocked at my door. I stood in my doorway and talked to her. I think she was just curious about me. Her eyes were bloodshot, her breath reeked, she slurred her words, she barely made sense, and she kept lifting up her shirt halfway for no reason at all. Come to think of it, if I had a pickup line, it probably would've worked.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Drunk is not sexy.. I don't care who it is.

Confused, but sober.. that is fun :P But drunk is just.. the only word I can think of for it is.. No.