Join our server on Discord

This is Life
By the way, in case it wasn't obvious, that was me who made the post as Guest. I forgot to sign in.

Quote:He's talking about the cover of one of the albums and how there was a gundam in somewhere I belong.
Say what you will about Linkin Park (relatively pathetic guitar skills), but they do know their demographic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's why I mentioned the sarcasm detector. And now that I know you'll reply: Do you have something against dragons in rock bands?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:By the way, in case it wasn't obvious, that was me who made the post as Guest. I forgot to sign in.

Quote:He's talking about the cover of one of the albums and how there was a gundam in somewhere I belong.
Say what you will about Linkin Park (relatively pathetic guitar skills), but they do know their demographic.
True. But they aren't so horrible. But of course, I use the word so when talking about a couple of things. And yes. You are a bad fan. Buy more CDs!
Lazy cheap fan. And I don't but people tend to use songs like this in anime music videos when they don't fit.
So are you saying the songs didn't fit in the fiction, Unknown?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:That's why I mentioned the sarcasm detector. And now that I know you'll reply: Do you have something against dragons in rock bands?
Considering that the only modern dragons are komodo dragons, and considering that komodo dragons don't play instruments or sing, yes, I have something (valid) against dragons in rock bands.
I know that you saw me.
And if we took in count we are still talking about my fiction and of the chance of integrating the possibility of, I don't know, anthropomorphical subjects we call furries living like everyday people, would that bring down your point?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
and this is a FICTION story. :?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
He's just being realistic. He is more logical then me. And I don't know if the songs fit or not, I'm just saying that a common thing.
UnknownH Wrote:He's just being realistic. He is more logical then me.

It isn't necessary for me to re-read what he posted to know that. I'm more than sure his oppinion is valid, but then again, wasn't using anime characters in a reality-based story such as 'Gump' also unrealistic in its ground?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:anthropomorphical subjects we call furries living like everyday people, would that bring down your point?
Quote:wasn't using anime characters in a reality-based story such as 'Gump' also unrealistic in its ground?

Okay, point taken. The difference, as I see it, is that when writing Digimon fan fiction, there are established guidelines for unrealistic phenomena.
I know that you saw me.