Join our server on Discord

.............I brought pie
Steve: So am i....

Gol: Thanks to me! haha! *bangs on barrier* can i come out now?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kurothy: *sighs, and sits down in his chair* I think tanks coming out of random gates took that a little... well, too far. Death was alright.

Lurea: I WANT HIS AUTOGRAPH! *tries grabbing him and falls through him* EEK!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve: I'll get rid of the tank... *puts C4's all around he inside of tank and climbs out from bottom of hatch, moving away from it*

Gol: Dont! We're still--

Steve: FIRE IN THE HOLE! *press button blowing up whole tank*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Kurothy: I still wonder how he could. *notices that the tank didn't blow up at all, but the blast was absorbed into the sphere around Gol and Steve* He couldn't exactly do so. *the sphere soon then vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Amat:I PAID ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR THAT THING!I could have easily sent it to my dimension for safe keeping.
Gol: *sits up covered in black ash* uggghhh...

Steve: *sits up and rubs head* Did it work?

Gol: What??

Steve: Did it work!?

Gol: WHAT?!

Steve: *blinks* i think he's deaf....

Gol: WHAT?????
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Amat:Tank's still there.Dimension gate.*tank is sucked into it,it then closes*
Death: Oh you're one of those guys, *Pulls out his wallet and holds up a small card* There ya see?

Shadow: Sorry, don't have my glasses.

Death: Well then come closer, you'll see.

Shadow: Kay. *Walks up to death* Let's see here. Hmm, (Shadow's mind: Man I'm hungry) Uhhhh, (I wonder if they still have any pies left)

Death: *Raising up his scythe*

Shadow: OHHHH COOKIE!! *Bends over to grab a cookie*

Death: WHOA!! *Swings his scythe through the air and falls over a loud snap echoing from his ankle* Well, that's not good. Now there's no death.

Shadow: Really? That mean I can jump off a cliff and not die?

Renee: I threw you off a cliff and you didn't die.

Death: Well someone's gonna have to take over my job.

Shadow: Pass.

Slashmon: Tempting, but I'm a bit busy *Showing Bluegatomon around* And that's the game room, those are the RPGs, You'll definately have to join us for some of those, that's the NC-17 room, don't let Shadow or DMX or especially Gun get you in there.

Renee: I'LL TAKE IT!! *Puts on deaths cloak and a scythe appears in her hands* Oh SDP... come out to play!!

Shadow: YAY PLAY!! *Starts hopping around Renee* Can we play twister? Clothing optional of course.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *in regular fasion drops out of the sky and lands on top of Renee* Hey everybody!!
The OCA
> > (stares at the mountain of Spam and pies.)

Well, welcome to this site and always know that we are cool people who care and hope you the best. ^-^ Good luck in all you do and happy posting. The name is Gabu, Lonely Gabu

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds