Join our server on Discord

.............I brought pie
Hi there :D well I'm really bad at introducing myself so i decided to just bring alot of pies help yourselfs! *points at mountain of pies

*thinks (how did that tumble weed get in here?)
PIE!! *Jumps into the pile of pie and begins devouring it from the inside out* Welcome to the DaD!! I'm Shadow, leader of SDP, who are pie lovers to the max!! You'll definately fit in here! *Returns to eating pies*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Can't BE-lieve it!! OMG, PIES!! *Jumps inside mountain of Pies, which dramatically starts to get reduced in mere seconds*

*Pops head out of the mountain* Oh, yes, WELCOME! ENJOY!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome, Black Lemming, to the Da--- HOLY $"!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thanks for the welcome I do have a quick question I noticed some of you have other characters that you use on these forums, and i was wondering if there are any rules on creating other characters to use.

I have one from a story I was writing that went a bit mad and got scrapped so is it ok for her to come in? [shes a BlueGatomon]
Hello.I don't think their's that kind of rule.Just always have a weakness.
Hey, you got any shredded wheat?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks, Hey Blue come and say hi

Bluegatomon walks in carrying a suitcase and dumps it on the floor.
[Blue gatomon is just like a regular Gatomon but with blueish fur and no gloves]

*BlueGatomon Wow nice place

*BLemming Come and say hi blue

*BlueGatomon I told you not to call me that *casts death glare at BlackLemming

*BLemming Oh come on your not still mad at me are you?

*BlueGatomon Yes im mad at you! but I am impressed, you've been here a whole 3 posts and nothings caught fire.

*BLemming Your mean!

*BlueGatomon Be quiet Lemming, here play with this *hands Black Lemming a yo-yo.

*BLemming YO-YO! *grabs yo-yo and starts playing with it.

*BlueGatomon Well i guess i should introduce myself properly. I was going to be in a story Lemming was writing but he messed it up like everything else he does. As for weaknesses---
*BLemming AHH YO-YO ATTACK!!! *THUD flops down infront of BlueGatomon tangled in yo-yo string.

*BlueGatomon Well that about sums it up, aslong as you dont let him near power tools he's pritty much harmless.
Another pie lover, excellent! Welcome to the DaD, I'm sure you and BlueGatomon will fit right in! Now if you will excuse me... *dives into the mountain of pie, reducing it even more*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
THE PIEZ!! *runs into pie mountain* Zzzzzzz....*wakes up* HELLO!!!
The Mod Squad
The OCA