Digiartists' Domain Community!
.............I brought pie - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: .............I brought pie (/showthread.php?tid=5822)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

.............I brought pie - Black Lemming - 11-24-2006

Hi there :D well I'm really bad at introducing myself so i decided to just bring alot of pies help yourselfs! *points at mountain of pies

*thinks (how did that tumble weed get in here?)

- Shadowknight - 11-24-2006

PIE!! *Jumps into the pile of pie and begins devouring it from the inside out* Welcome to the DaD!! I'm Shadow, leader of SDP, who are pie lovers to the max!! You'll definately fit in here! *Returns to eating pies*

- DragonMasterX - 11-24-2006

Can't BE-lieve it!! OMG, PIES!! *Jumps inside mountain of Pies, which dramatically starts to get reduced in mere seconds*

*Pops head out of the mountain* Oh, yes, WELCOME! ENJOY!!

- Kurtz - 11-24-2006

Welcome, Black Lemming, to the Da--- HOLY $"!"

- Black Lemming - 11-24-2006

Thanks for the welcome I do have a quick question I noticed some of you have other characters that you use on these forums, and i was wondering if there are any rules on creating other characters to use.

I have one from a story I was writing that went a bit mad and got scrapped so is it ok for her to come in? [shes a BlueGatomon]

- amaterasu - 11-24-2006

Hello.I don't think their's that kind of rule.Just always have a weakness.

- Wisemon - 11-24-2006

Hey, you got any shredded wheat?

- Black Lemming - 11-24-2006

Thanks, Hey Blue come and say hi

Bluegatomon walks in carrying a suitcase and dumps it on the floor.
[Blue gatomon is just like a regular Gatomon but with blueish fur and no gloves]

*BlueGatomon Wow nice place

*BLemming Come and say hi blue

*BlueGatomon I told you not to call me that *casts death glare at BlackLemming

*BLemming Oh come on your not still mad at me are you?

*BlueGatomon Yes im mad at you! but I am impressed, you've been here a whole 3 posts and nothings caught fire.

*BLemming Your mean!

*BlueGatomon Be quiet Lemming, here play with this *hands Black Lemming a yo-yo.

*BLemming YO-YO! *grabs yo-yo and starts playing with it.

*BlueGatomon Well i guess i should introduce myself properly. I was going to be in a story Lemming was writing but he messed it up like everything else he does. As for weaknesses---
*BLemming AHH YO-YO ATTACK!!! *THUD flops down infront of BlueGatomon tangled in yo-yo string.

*BlueGatomon Well that about sums it up, aslong as you dont let him near power tools he's pritty much harmless.

- Crimson Fox - 11-24-2006

Another pie lover, excellent! Welcome to the DaD, I'm sure you and BlueGatomon will fit right in! Now if you will excuse me... *dives into the mountain of pie, reducing it even more*

- Gol22 - 11-24-2006

THE PIEZ!! *runs into pie mountain* Zzzzzzz....*wakes up* HELLO!!!