Join our server on Discord

.............I brought pie
Shadow: That's not wind boarding, *Snaps his fingers and everyone is suddenly at the ocean in bathing suits* This is wind boarding, *Holds up a surfboard with a sail on it* SURF'S UP!!

Kit: *Bites onto DMX's arm and starts a tug of war with Shady*

Shady: Grrrrrr!!

Slashmon: Yeah, you get used to that eventually, Shadow's alway magically transporting us somewhere. Wait, how'd you get back to normal?

Shadow: Oh, I poured hot water on myself. Figured the whole thing worked just like Ranma 1/2.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Oh my bad..*sees a shark* DINNER!!! *jumps into the water and starts wrestling with the shark*
The OCA
Dot: Gee, *Hops on a table* What Disturbed was doing is Wind Boarding, what we are doing is Wind Surfing *Giggles as the winds carry her* Wheeeee! *Goes directly into a wave, escalating it and breaking it*

DMX: THIS-IS-STARTING-TO-BECOME ANNOYING!!! SOMEONE GET ME A VOLCANO!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: So I was right for once

*crowd gasps in disblief*

Disturbed: *warps back to when he was windboarding and continues what he was doing*
The OCA
Kurtz: EY! EY! EY! *quickly grabs his own surfboard with a sail on it and quickly starts riding on the waves with it* This it, Dot?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Amat:*hands DMX a small volcano*There ya go.
Disturbed: *still falling turns upside down and starts spinning doing a helicopter* WOOOOOOO!!
The OCA
Dot: Weeheeee! Yup!! *Somersaults with her table*

DMX: That's too small, I need a volcano, not a small fireworks bottle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *gets rightside up again and does a tailgrab and spins* WAAAAHHOOOOOO!!!
The OCA
Amat:You should have said a small one wouldn't work.*looks up,seeing a large volcano floating in the air*How'd that get up there?