Join our server on Discord

.............I brought pie
Renee: *Grabs Disturbed by the throat and holds him in front of her face* You're lucky you were kind to me in another topic. I'll kill you last. *Throws him against the wall* now where was I? Oh yeah HERE! *Raises up her empty hands* What the?

Shadow: Cool hockey stick, *Holding the scythe to the ground next to a puck* FOUR!! *Hits the puck at Renee*

Renee: AHH! *Ducks under it as it bounces off the wall back at Shadow*

Shadow: HAMBURGER!! *Opens his mouth widely and swallows the puck* Man, that was a nasty burger. The cook totally hockey pucked it.

Slashmon: That was a hockey puck you moron.

Shadow: STOP EVERYTHING!!

*Time itself freezes*

Shadow: *Walks over to a rabbit and takes a box out of it's hands* Silly rabbit, tricks is for kids. Dang rabbit trying to steal easter from santa. Okay carry on.

*Time resumes*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Hey that's no fair! Why she gets to be Death?

Dot: You refused last year it because they said you wouldn't meet girls.

DMX: BUT I WANNA BE DEATH! I WANNA BE DEATH! IWANNBEDEATH!!!!!!

Dot: *Moves her finger in air, twisting it a bit, making a stream of cold water fall on a bucket* Someone want to do the honours?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: HONOUR ACCEPTED! *swipes the bucket and pours it all over DMX's head* There. Thanks, Dot, been meaning to do that for a while.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *crashes into the wall* Kill me? That was an accident
The OCA
Renee: Oh this I'm gonna enjoy. *Whistles sharply* SHADY!! COME 'ERE BOY!!

Shady: *Bounds through the doggy door and up to Renee*

Renee: The only SDP member I can stand. I got you a toy, *Points at P-DMX* New chew toy.

Shady: *Looks at DMX* RUF RUF RUF!! *Bounds towards him and grabs him in his mouth*

Shadow: That never gets old.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Uh-oh, this isn't going to get good- *Gets drenched in cold water, turning into the small Plushy DMX, later grabbed by Shady*

P-DMX: No matter what any of you say, THIS ISN'T FAIR!! *Waves paws in air in discontent*

Dot: Exactly. Not fair for you *Smiles cutely and grabs a snow-board, then puts on a pair of googles and slides down from a snowy mountain* Woohoo!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *just laying there sitting up against the wall he was slammed into watching everything unfold* This would make a great home video *starts video taping everone*
The OCA
Kurtz: *quickly follows after Dot* Spam rocks! WHOOPPEE!! *starts sliding down but starts going into a cartwheel* WHAAA~~!!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
P-DMX: I'M SERIOUS YOU FLEA-BAG! If you don't drop me down I'll, uhh... *looks on his tiny paws* DO SOMETHING! Ehh... YEAH! SOMETHING!

Dot: *Giggles as she sees Kurtz rolling down the mountain but speeds up and leaps on a small snow ramp, doing a 360 flip*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *pans his video camera to P-DMX and Shady* Hey P-DMX lets see a smile.
The OCA