Join our server on Discord

A story and stuff.
First off, thanks for all your advice, and mainly reassuring me that I should stick to my beliefs.

Secondly, the only reason my sister is really considered "in" on it, is that she wants to see me be more social and have more friends, she wants me to basically act like a typical 20-year-old guy.

I'm not, and I know that. I'm not huge into partying, or screwing around with people for no reason (I think it degrades the sense of two people actually bonding in a real relationship).

I intend to wait for the time when I feel I found "the right person" because I know, well hope anyway, that when it happens in that context, as opposed to a "why not" context, it'll mean something.
I think its good not to be a typical 20 year old. Go you for being better than that. *high five thing*

and I know I'm lame for the high five, but whatever.
Yeah, I like not being typical. I'd rather have the respect of the people who count than have the respect of people who are slaves to pressure.

Oh, and high fives are cool.

"High five for expressing yourself!" - Family Guy (Best Damn Show Ever)
I commend your moral fibre. People far too often look a virginity as being a disease that must be cured as soon as possible. While it's something that isn't as big a deal as most make it out to be, it's not something to be trifle with. I regret my first time A LOT, mainly because it was the stereotypical prom-night thing which ended up screwing me up emotionally for about 3 years.

So yeah, you're doing the right thing by saving it for a meaningful relationship. Except for that one night, I didn't have sex again till I was 20 with my g/f, who I'm still going out with. With the right person, just about everything has deep meaning.
Harie Wrote:The English language doesn't have too many words for "love." I could say: I love my cat, I love my family, I love my home, I love my car, I love DAD, and etc. But these are obviously different degrees of love. Well, there could be some such as: care, charity, pity, or appreciate, but these still do not really help things out when they are not used. If anyone can sort me out here, but I'm pretty sure this is the way it is.

The Greek words are better;

Philia; love of family and friends.

Storge; Love of animals and things.

Eros; sexual love. (And good romantic relationship requires both Philia and Eros.)

Agape; compassion for strangers. Christians focus a lot on this sort; the Bible says it is "The Love that gives but does not count the cost."
Your first time *will* suck and you'll come off as total doofus. Just saying you shouldn't probably be saving so much or your true gf and such may really be dissapointed. (Especially, if she's a passionate woman)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Haha, yeah I have no doubt about that.
Heehee... Joo said Guns...

I can relate to storge!
Harie Wrote:The English language doesn't have too many words for "love." I could say: I love my cat, I love my family, I love my home, I love my car, I love DAD, and etc. But these are obviously different degrees of love. Well, there could be some such as: care, charity, pity, or appreciate, but these still do not really help things out when they are not used. If anyone can sort me out here, but I'm pretty sure this is the way it is.

Hmm, I don't often think about this, as true as it is. Its true, I love the DaD, but its different than then me loving my family. My love for my pets is different then my love for Epsilon.

And Herr Mullen, thanks for the words. Not so much that I'll use them, but just 'cause i learned something new. Wink
*sigh* I'm still Virgin too... The only offers I've had are from drunken people (yes, men too)

I mean, that isn't even funny. Oh well... At least I can give vent to my feeling in a good lemon...