Join our server on Discord

A story and stuff.
Yeah, the girl was over again yesterday when we were all drinking. She was all ready to pull off her top (personally I have no problem with that, but my parents who were just outside might have) and she grabbed my pillow, put it up against me while I was sitting up, and started humping it, pretending to hump me...it was odd...and then she was all rubbing her boobs together in her swimsuit in front of me, she's hot for me. lol You know I wouldn't mind doing something with the horny little gal Twisted , but damn at least when my parents aren't around...oh yeah, that's tommorrow...maybe, we'll see how things pan out. :D
O.O well hope it goes alright... and carefull =p .... good luck =D
Veemon's Followers
The Reclaimer Wrote:You know I wouldn't mind doing something with the horny little gal Twisted , but damn at least when my parents aren't around...

I think your parents would leave you in private... :shock:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Yeah, well I went to that party last night, and it was one hell of a damn party.

First, it wasn't really a party, there were just a few people. The girls, including the horny one, showed up, but left fairly quickly. I didn't get any action from her before she left, but I got some action from someone else there. My buddies roomie. Yeeeeeeah, that was interesting. So heres the scoop:

We were all drinking, no biggie, she had joked a couple times about me not being offended if she wanted to make out with me, I said "I wouldn't mind that at all." Well we all ended up finishing the drinking night at my buddies job, a bar. Where me and her chatted up about this and that. We got back to their place, my buddy went to bed and then she walked up to me. "So you wanna sleep on the couch or..." *gestures to her room*. Of course I picked room. Twisted

Anyway, it comes down to the fact that, because I met this amazing person - someone I haven't connected with in such a way in quite a while - that I'm not quite a virgin anymore...I say not quite because she "hooked us up" (haha), but I didn't do much cause of the lack of condom (I may have been drunk, but I'm not stupid).

The funny thing is it didn't make as much of a change as I expected, I don't mean that in a bad way, it was definately awesome, I just think I was building it up in my head...and I bet it's because it didn't quite go to the end, because I ended up sleeping on the couch anyway lol.

You know though, I thought if I'd give in and do it (even a little) with just somebody I wasn't dating, that I'd feel...shallow, but I was wrong. She's an amazing girl and I was lucky to meet her, I hope I get to see more of her in the future cause she's really cool. One of the coolest things too, I'm sick of most teenage girls (no offense to any ladies out there) but she's like 3 years older than me.
Oh and Big T

Quote:Your first time *will* suck and you'll come off as total doofus. Just saying you shouldn't probably be saving so much or your true gf and such may really be dissapointed. (Especially, if she's a passionate woman)

I figured I'd let you know, it didn't suck and I certainly didn't come off as a doofus (though I half expected to). It was my first time doing plenty last night and she didn't believe it...uh yay for me. haha