Join our server on Discord

Matt Ishida's poems
okay many people get really touchy sometimes and I wanted to make sure that I pardoned myself just in case. Anyway keep writing and I will keep reading!
Veemon's Followers
it's okay. i did that poem and i didn't get touched by it. >_<
but anyway thank you so much for the supporting
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sorry pal, but you're not a poet until you learn the rules of meter, scansion, extended metaphor, allusion, euphony, etc. Then the modernist poets will tell you to abandon all of those rules, and you'll be back where you started from.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Sorry pal, but you're not a poet until you learn the rules of meter, scansion, extended metaphor, allusion, euphony, etc.

I never considered myself a poet. i just wrote some poems every now and them. whenever i get some imagination. >_<
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
same with me >.< heh or because I get bored in Algebra
Veemon's Followers
Although I never have been one for poems. I thought the poem was good. Do you write them often
aguy Wrote:Although I never have been one for poems. I thought the poem was good. Do you write them often

it depends if i get some inspiration or not. i used to wrote loads of poems...and right now.. i just wrote a few every now and then
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't write poems i write short stories. They are much easier then poems.
Right, you just have to follow Poe's rules for short stories, or do whatever you want.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I originally did that, but then started just doing my own thing(I had to much trouble with the first sentence). I actually tried a story in 2nd person once. It was horrible. You seem to know a lot about literature. Did you major in it?