Join our server on Discord

A little taste of what may be to come... (Updated Pic)
The pic its great but you need to draw better her legs i mena her legs are so "big" just comparewith her arms but i know that you can do it you can make ot better and please continue to your doujinshi i think it will be great your drawings
The legs need a little work a bit too wide, and if you pulled in the ribcage a bit it would add more depth to her breasts I think.
In case you haven't seen the updated pic before, look above -- that's my rendition of Kari at 16... And I have recceived numerous complaints about her panties being diaper-like, so I'll be keeping those considerations in mind in the future.

I have now drawn the first page of the Lost Light doujinshi, and am working on the second. THere is a big change in the doujinshi compared to the actualy story, mind you: the Lost Light Doujinshi is a bit more focused on Reika "Shimoko" Norou, and is told more from her point of view than from Hikari "Angela" Yagami's. Thus I do include a prologue that shows something of what Reika was like before she became Shimoko, starting with an event that Hikari was connected to, though indirectly...

I do need to work on drawing the Digimon, and because of their role in the series as a whole anything beyond the first installment of the Doujinshi will be delayed until I have enough confidence in my handling of those Digimon who are important. "Issue 1" will contain the prologue about Reika and go through Chapter 1 from her own point of view. I will publish the prologue at the same time as to doujinshi's First Issue is published in full.

Anyone who would like to attempt to color the cover (seen above) is welcome to use the high-res copy on my site to start coloring in. The high-res (300 ppi/dpi) version is at

http://khalpha.fu8.com/hentai/lostlight-Karicover2.jpg