Join our server on Discord

what a crazy last few weeks.
Finally summer time, and what a start. Finals for school coming up, work started piling up, reviews to do, and quizes. It was all usual college work.
Then I find out my sister(27?) was admitted to the hospital for ODing on her meds the doctors changed, she was most likely using a lower dosage before they changed it. she was doing good when we went to go see her. A week and a half ago something happened, didn't get the details, but she was determined brain dead, so the family decided to just unplug her. her funeral was last tuesday. she left behind a 3 year-old daughter, who's birthday was the day after the funeral.

In all a busy crazy last few weeks.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Sorry dude,

that really sucks.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
aaawwww, freddy :( i'm so sorry to hear that hun

take care of yourself please
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Wow. That really does suck. Who looks after the kid now?
All I can say is that Im sorry, that sucks massively.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Oh my God, that's terrible, Freddy! I mean, words can't match the expression I must've worn when I read this! It's a terrible thing to lose a family member, especially someone like a sibling. Condolences, Mr. Freddy, and do take care of yourself.

-Is there going to be a lawsuit? If there is, then my prayers go out to you and I hope you win.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow, that's pretty awful. At least she went peacefully, if stupidly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sorry for your loss. My girlfriend is going through the same thing, having a brother with cancer. He's fighting it still though, hopefully he'll come through.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(06-26-2010 10:17 PM)Wisemon Wrote: Wow, that's pretty awful. At least she went peacefully, if stupidly.
Wise...that's not nice.

I very sorry to hear such awful tregedy. I hope she's in a better place. :(
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I am very sorry for your sister, it's really painful. Take care of yourself and your family, specially the little kid of your sister.