Join our server on Discord

Poll: What's ur Fave Pizza?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York Style
20.00%
4 20.00%
Greek Style
5.00%
1 5.00%
New Haven Style
5.00%
1 5.00%
Chicago Style/Deep Dish
20.00%
4 20.00%
Californian
5.00%
1 5.00%
Grilled
5.00%
1 5.00%
Detroit Style
5.00%
1 5.00%
Hawaiian
15.00%
3 15.00%
Italian
15.00%
3 15.00%
Pissaladière
5.00%
1 5.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who Here Likes Pizza?!
Lets do a poll where the DaD community answers this, what style of pizza do you love the most? Why have I done this? Call me Crazy. But, call me a guy who just loves his food so much that he just wants to have fun with cheese and crust!

I've got quite a list here, and if u want information on the types of pizzas in the list, check out the link here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
PIZZA!!! I love me Pizza!!!!

My favirote has to be a margaretta pizza or a cheese and ham pizza or there is the mixed styled one that ive tried, where there is mushroom, cheese *has to be loads* ham, and bacon god that was lush!!.

The crust has to be between soft and crunchy. Plus I love putting loads of cheese on it as there is not enough on it when it arrives! lol
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
oh yeah, personally, I'm into Italian a lot, simple thin crust, and fresh ingredients go so well together, especially a simple pesto or tomato sauce. Delish yeah :D

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
-All of the above. :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Chicago Style, and not just because I live in Illinois. XP I love food that's thick and filling, and deep dish pizza does both. XD
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'll probably be the only one but FLYIN HAWAIIAN BABY!
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Pizza runs in my blood. Maybe that's because of the Mutated Turtle DNA I use but, I like meat and Onions for a regular thing. I also work at a place now. And of course, my other half loves it very much. Which I like.
Oh, dear gods...

I have to choose? But my favorite isn't up there :(
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(06-15-2010 01:10 AM)Duamutef Wrote: Oh, dear gods...

I have to choose? But my favorite isn't up there :(

well, if its not up there its ok, u can tell us what's ur fave just on the thread :) dun worry about it

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(06-15-2010 02:36 AM)The Big Bad Rav Wrote: well, if its not up there its ok, u can tell us what's ur fave just on the thread :) dun worry about it

Okee! Me favorite is green chile, onion, hamburger, italian sausage and pepparonis!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!