Join our server on Discord

Coding now
Ok, I just finished making the html part of my site so I started the CSS coding, now is the time to submit artwork and lemons to me if you want them on there when the site is running. I have yet to think of a name so if you have any suggestions feel free to submit them. PM me or post anything you want on there and I'll make a page with you're name on it, literally.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I have a series that I'm working on, (maybe you've read it, I don't know). Should I submit it to you in the individual parts or all at once?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
all at once please.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Alrighty
PM on the way!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!