Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Are...are them two...arguing? I think dazed for a second before the pain let itself be known. ow....note to self, watch where you step! I sit up hearing the blue droid narrated innocently, before turning to the girl. I blink for a moment as I take in the mandables and extra limbs...which are not limbs at all but more like cockroach legs/arms. "this is just a crazy day..." I mutter to myself, though my hand discreetly(obviously) going to my bag, grasping a random object, ready to make a dash for it, preferrably away from the droids, and maybe drag that girl with me for an explaination.

although the problem with that, not a moment later he turned and ran...straight into the sheild knocking himself out, his last thought When did this get here?!
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I tried not to fall on the ground while I started to move down the tree letting my self be shown. I then seen the droid's talking about the girl, knowing I had to get rid of these droid's before the take her away. I then stopped moving at the two droid's where acting like a married couple again, I tried to keep beck a laugh as they where arguing. My eyes then looked at the boy, looking on how he moved only for him to get hit from a sheild.
I jumped down, taking out two of my swords from my bag, wanting to get rid of these droid's as soon as possible.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: He is a mile away still
*The Lab - Security room*

Name: Jaden Curtis

Title: Genetics Professor

Hand Preference: Right

Race: Human

Appearance - Long brown hair down just below his shoulders and bangs across his forehead, amber eyes behind narrow glasses, 6ft 1 in tall. Wears a white lab coat with a dark green dress shirt underneath, brown pants with dark brown boots, the top part of them hidden under the pant legs. A Name badge on his right side of the lab coat front has his name, occupation and picture on it.

Weapon(s): Crystal Lance - A lance made of the purest crystal available. Is fused into his

right arm when not in use. Enhances Wind and Fire artes.

Armor: Mythril Vest - Hidden under his shirt. A thin vest made of Mythril links.

Special Abilities

DNA Bonding - Knows enough about manipulating DNA to try and create something new with it, a trait he formed from being with Dist the Rose for so long. From people to animals and even certain objects as well.

*Fonic Artes*

Lightning Javelin - Wind Arte - Fires a stream of lightning from his hand. By weapon it has a stronger effect.

Aiding Aura - Light Arte - Cures self for a decent amount of life energy.

*Much isn't known about him as he tends to stay in secret, but he may uncover new attributes as time passes*

*IC*

Jaden got up from his seat and looked at the monitors, the upper left showing the small black creature, the upper right one showing a cute feline on a tree, lower left showing the two androids and the last showing Alicia and yet another new specimen. Just as he did the room lit up with lights as the main power was brought back online. "I'll see to it that our new... guests are well taken care of." He said with a slight chuckle as he left the room, the door closing behind him.

*Mystic Forest - Above Ground*

Weariness struck Alicia down almost like a blow to the head. From the running, stress from panicking, as well as being frightened, it was a little too much for her. Swaying a little, she fell forward to the ground, panting slightly, her antennae laying limply at her sides. The brown shell on her back parted to show two sets of semi-transparent wings on her back, still not quite noticing the red dot on her forehead since she was more focused on escaping than anything else.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oopsie! XD There, edited.

IC:

As Alicia collapsed, the photon grid became more cradle-shaped, and Alias lifted her up gently with it, a thin beam of blue light connecting his arm to the grid in front of him. "Directive has fainted." He said in an almost curious tone, as if he was wondering why, until he scanned her heart rate and vitals, as well as her cerebral activity, which showed signs of high stress and exhaustion. "This unit will return directive back to Prof. Curtis for reevaluation now. Bye bye Carbon-Based life forms." He waved a mechanical paw at everyone almost childishly and started trotting away, swaying the cage/cradle gently side to side as if to make sure she gets some sleep.

Facade merely stood still, as if waiting to see if anyone was going to make a move.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark choundn't wait any longer to attack as he jumps at Facade swinging his sword down, trying to make Facade to lose an arm or to have a very, very deep cut thought it's chest.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
After jumping of the tree, I was about to act the red droid, but stopped as the blue droid took the girl away. I jumped back up the tree, putting my swords away pouncing from tree to tree and following the blue droid through the forest to see where it was taking the girl.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Alias trotted through the undergrowth in a leisurely pace, as if he weren't in any hurry or at all bothered by the many people who seemed to be showing signs of aggression toward him. He neither neither turned to check on the cat girl who was leaping after him or acknowledged her intentions. All he knew was that he had the target and she was sleeping, so he didn't want to wake her up rudely.

A red blade suddenly jutted out of Facade's chest, intercepting Dark's sword while at same time, one of the red lights on her face fired a narrow beam of condensed photons. It wasn't a laser, it couldn't burn. It had a concussive effect, much similar to a bullet that did not stop moving, in the form of a condensed beam of light. She did not even break her posture.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Coward!" Zex thought, and lifted his rifle. His speed pushes 50 miles per hour as he dashes to the escaping robot. He fires a round at Facade, no really meaning to hit, but rather alert Alias of his presence.
My ear twiched a little as I could hear something running towards the robot. I looked behind me, seeing a boy or man, I couldn't make it out as he was running fast. I didn't like the look of this as the girl could get hurt. I made up my mind, I jumped from the tree, landing on the floor, getting my sword out to stop him.
Creative Minds
The OCA