Join our server on Discord

Poll: What rpg should we start with? I'll do them all, just in order of how may votes.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shaman King
8.11%
3 8.11%
Succubine Academy
10.81%
4 10.81%
Super Heroes/Villains
13.51%
5 13.51%
Buso Renkin
5.41%
2 5.41%
Special Digimon & Anime crossover
16.22%
6 16.22%
Rape And Or Vore
5.41%
2 5.41%
Darkstalkers
13.51%
5 13.51%
Code Geass
8.11%
3 8.11%
School For Anime Girl
10.81%
4 10.81%
Transforming Magic
8.11%
3 8.11%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Lock up the ladies and hide! I'm back!
Oi oi! Lookit here! The greatest and most feared digital lord Salem Angelito Delgado has returned! It's been a few months sin I've dropped in, but now I'm back and I have big plans! Other than searching around for the old rps was in and seeing if anyone wants to keep them going, I've got plans for a few new ones! Course I'ma take things one at a time just to be safe, so I'm need you to vote on what the next rpg will be! and yes! I AM feeling oddly energetic, too much caffeine and Diva pacing our bedroom antics have left m exploding with raw unstoppable energy! RRRRRAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRR! *Passes the fuck out*

Diva: Your options are in the included poll, if you would like more etails about any rp then please ask. Also, try not to disappoint me, I may even give you a special reward if you do good enough. ^.~ *Drags Salem off for some playtime*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I vote darkstalkers. Dibs on Jon and Felicia.

Katt: I AM NOT MAKING OUT WITH THAT SUCCUBUS!

I'll let you know when your opinion matters to me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Weeelllll....here's my opinion on all of them..

Shaman King-seen too little, know the basics, but not really.

Succubine Acadamy-WTH is this?

Super Heroes/Villians-too vague

Buso Renkin-again, wth is this?

Special digimon/anime crossover-probably be something I'd consider

Rape and or vore-rape I know, but wth is vore? Strangeness,made upwikipediaic words

Darkstalkers-......darkwhatnow?

Code Geass-possibly, twould be a choice

School for Anime Girl-uh,what? Didn't quite understand that...

Transforming Magic-like Shugo Chara transforming or Power Rangers? Or human to some other random thing or vice versa?

Yeah, that's what I think

Shira: All you had to do was pick one, you didn't have to state an opinion for each..

Venin:I'm not much of chooser, alright?

Shira: Or you just can't say no to anything...

Venin: No!

Shira: Congratulations!!

Venin:...I'm gonna get a drink...*walks off*

Shira: Yeah, you do that, celebrate.

Venin: *from a distance* SHUT UP!!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
@ Shadow: Oi! I Didn't say you could call dibs! I Call Hsien-Ko then!

@ Venin: I guess I'll explain it all in order.

Shaman King-Read the manga, it's great. :3

Succubine Academy-An idea I had, just a big ol school where Succubi learn to do what succubi do. Sometimes a mortal is let in 'accidentally', they'll be learning what it is to be a pet/meal. :3

Super Heroes/Villains-You play as either a hero or a villain in the big city, if your lucky one of those super hero/villain teams will let you join. *Notes he'll be using his new character 'Lady Lithe'* :3

Buso Renkin-Uhm...read the manga! XD not sure how to explain it myself. <:3

Special digimon/anime crossover-Probably my best idea, your fav anime characters crossover intdigimon! Will they become tamers? Digimon? It's all up to yor imagination! So go by youself one before it's too late!

Rape and or vore-Vore, well this'l take a while to explain...just read all of this I guess, http://aryion.com/content/vore-wiki <:3

Darkstalkers-I should bea you or not knowin this, it's a hugely popular vio game, the characters consis of succubi, werewolves, etc. wiki this imediately! >:3

Code Geass-You seem to know this one. Cools. :3

School for Anime Girl-Take your fav anime girls, and cram them all together as students or teachers in an all girls school!

Transforming Magic-people run around with the power to change thins about other people, like hair, skin, body, gender, species, etc. Magic being use for stupid irresponsible reasons! :3

Hope that explains it all to you. :3

Diva: Remind me to film Katt and that succubus, could make some good cash off that.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I vote digicrossover :D
Oh! I forgot to mention I'm gonna close the polls at the end of the month. :3 SO hurry and vote as fast as you can! :3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Fine...I vote for everything!! Saves me the trouble of choosing. :D

Shira: You're so lazy.

Venin: No, I'm so drunk. You can't blame a drunk, for their will is not their own.

Shira: So...they're possessed?

Venin: Yes. By the Beer Devil.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
*Smacks teh vernin!* Yer vote doesn't count if ya don't use the poll at the top! XD
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*slaps him back* *says nothing*

Shira: Dude, why'd you slap him?

Venin: I thought there was this thing that when you get slapped, you have the option to slap back. Am I wrong?

Shira: Well, it's frowned upon.

Venin: Whatever, I'll just go with whatever wins then...

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
I myself would be a fan of doing a superhero RPG, especially since I liked the last one that came up here a long time ago. I also voted for a Digimon RPG, but I would much rather prefer to not have to pick one of the canon characters to play as opposed to an original character like nearly every other Digimon RPG that came up recently.

But hey, it's your RPG, Salem, do what you want.