Join our server on Discord

Oh cruuud!
Quote:If you're old enough to drink, you're old enough to take things seriously.

Quoted For Truth. To be quite honest, I've tried a fair share of alcohol. Most I turn away with the first sip. Only on either special occasions, or points where I do feel the need to have a small drop- I only drink Vodka Blue- even then in small doses, or very weak mixed fruit ones. I don't feel the need to get wasted (though I can admit only once is enough. Ever.) Know your limit.

But, as we all know. British police don't care about it. Slap on the wrist, then off you go. Pretty poor really, but lucky for you. Don't let it get to your head, learn from it :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Don't want to get caught doing illegal things? Don't do illegal things.

I've never understood drinking myself. I've had every opportunity to become a drunk like everybody else, but I haven't. I think it's because I have a thing called uh.. what's it called.. oh wait..

[Image: b4yyd3.png]

"Oh hey, you know what would be fun? Spending hundreds of dollars on booze, getting completely drunk with a bunch of assholes, pissing ourselves, falling over, nearly dying and having nothing to show for the night but some time in the drunk tank, some empty bottles and a headache. Hell, we won't even REMEMBER what we did!"

BRILLIANT.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(05-13-2009 12:11 PM)Asesino Wrote: boohooboohooboohooboohoo

So if I drink one beer when I go to a sauna, that makes me less smart than you?

Yeah, no.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
No. One beer means nothing.

One CASE of beers means you're a retard.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well really it has everything to do with your tolerance. If you'll turn into a raging asshole with one beer, it does mean something. Some people on the other hand drink a case a day and develop a tolerance to it. What matters is when you lose control of your senses and ability to make rational decisions. Chances are its a few drinks, but hell some people are lightweights.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(05-14-2009 01:04 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: No. One beer means nothing.

One CASE of beers means you're a retard.

....Thats low. I don't that before. YAY budwiser! I also drink like... 3 40s before I get drunk. Dude... Guys... EVERYONE WHO'S SAYING LIKE OMG DRINK AND SMOKING IS BAD AND DUMB!!! ...Well DUH! but wheres the fun in life if you don't drink booz and smoke your weed with friends?! Come on! we don't live forever and we only get one chance at life so lets give it everything we got. Live it up, party it up!!!
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Drinking isn't really that fun...I don't see the fun in that. You know, but that's just me. I'm glad you have fun doing that, Kyuubi no Kitsune. =3 Point is, Cowboy is right. People are gonna keep drinking anyways, so have at it...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Oh hey, you know what would be fun? Spending hundreds of dollars on booze, getting completely drunk with a bunch of assholes, pissing ourselves, falling over, nearly dying and having nothing to show for the night but some time in the drunk tank, some empty bottles and a headache. Hell, we won't even REMEMBER what we did!"

Hee hee. I know you're being sarcastic, but plenty of those kind of nights are hilarious and some of the funnest times ever. Plus, i've never needed to spend over a tenner to get wasted, i mean, that's how much a bottle of glen's costs!

So just chill. Some people get drunk and do some drugs, and some people don't. It's totally up to them. It's not necessarily stupid like you all seem to think. What's stupid is thinking you can stop people from doing it, it's never gonna happen.

Let's all just have fun, like Kyuubi says!

all i ever wanted was the world.

(05-15-2009 03:43 AM)Mian Wrote: Let's all just have fun, like Kyuubi says!

Now look your causing more mayhem thanks to you. :(
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It's no use, tigerlily. They'll do what they want to do. Two opposing sides with an equal amount of willpower (and stubbornness) clashing will accomplish nothing. But, hey, we tried, right? XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA