Join our server on Discord

Oh cruuud!
Actually, it's not wrong to drink. What's wrong is to get wasted. Sure, fun anecdotes, if you get killed or arrested, funny it will be not, to you at least. I've gotten drunk two times, and it was after mixing many many many MANY drinks from 11 PM to 4 AM. I laugh my ass off each time I tell anyone about those two parties, and I perfectly remember anything I did, but it gets kinda lame if your habit is to "get wasted".

I don't smoke because my lungs do not permit it. Drugs scare me. People can do whatever they want with their lives though, as long as it doesn't affect me. *Shrug*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I neither smoke nor drink! But only because I'm at an all time natural high! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
If you could learn to be uninhibited without drinking/getting high, you'd have just as much fun without the negative side effects. My problem is that I'm so forthright sober, no one invites me to parties, so I don't have fun. Then again, my idea of a party is nothing like theirs.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. Our ideas of parties might be similar.
(05-15-2009 10:17 AM)Wisemon Wrote: If you could learn to be uninhibited without drinking/getting high, you'd have just as much fun without the negative side effects.
I take excessive amounts of sugar into my system to get high, does that count?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh come now. Smoking weed and smoking cigs is completely different. Can't get addicted to weed like cigs. Sure they kill brain cells but so dose beer. But then again Beer kills, weed dosen't.

Its not dumb to drink and smoke but its not smart. Its a risk, as you seen what happened to Ray. Drinking is a risk people take because they want to see if they will have a good time or a bad one, because that's what life is, risks among risks. Can't get nowhere in life if you don't risk stuff.

although I gave up drinking DUE to Rays... Bar fight, I'm not saying. "Hey! you guys are lame lolololol You should go out a drink, and if not your a loser!" I'm just saying, as in my old post we live once, so lets live while we can and hope for the best.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz