Join our server on Discord

Happy B-day Crimson!
CRAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOCKS OF THE CRIMSON!!! *shoots him in the face with a shotgun filled with confetti*

*ahem*

May I present, Sable, your present.

Sable: I'M ONLY HIS PRESENT IF YOUR CHECK GOES THROUGH, COWBOY!!!

Uhh...crap...>_>...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(05-07-2009 02:03 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Hey there fluffy forgetful scientist! Hope you'll have a blast today, you also need to cool off from college you know! I'll know- ANYWAY! Hope you spend your day surrounded by smexy girls, keep on rockin'!

Thanks DMX! And I am about to cool off, my last finals are on Friday!

Crimson: Forgetful?! Why I ought to...who are you again? Oh well! *fires his death ray in random directions causing massive collateral damage*

(05-07-2009 02:58 AM)Kyosan Wrote: Oh, hi Crimson! So I hurd it's liek yur burthday! I left you a special gift under the tree- I mean, next to the fireplace. Make sure it's fed well and it'll be like a sweet gift! I made sure to think of it carefully, you know!

*Random female giggling from the large box*

Lurea: *bursts out the box and hugs the fox, covered only in pink ribbons and with a small collar and a bell around her neck* Happy birthday Crimsy!

Ack, deliberately misspelled words...head is going to... *head asplodes*

Crimson: Hehe, thanks Lu! *smirks* Now let's celebrate. *draws a curtain over the scene*

(05-07-2009 03:14 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Happy bersuday Kurimsonu!! I is giff to you BIG HUCK!!

*HUG OF DEATH'S*

Thanks Ray! One question. Why are you crushing that Kurimsonu guy in his arms to death? Oh well, as long as it isn't me.

(05-07-2009 03:21 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Slashmon: Shadow's still recovering from Cinco de mayo so I'm here to wish you a happy birthday. Hope it's lots of fun.

*Lawn outside SDP manor*

Shadow: *In his underwear yelling at a lawn gnome* Why don't you look at me when we make love, whahaahaa.

*Back*

Slashmon: He really needs to cut back on his beer intake.

Thanks Shadow! It was an alright day, although Wednesday kinda sucks for a birthday.

Crimson: Well, at least he was wearing underwear this time.

(05-07-2009 03:48 AM)Matt Ishida Wrote: Kiva: happy birthday Crimson ^^

Crimson: Yay, glad you could make it, cutie foxie! *huggles Kiva*

(05-07-2009 04:02 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Happy birthday! I hope you get loads of girls! XD

Hehe, thanks Lily! It's already been taken care of.

(05-07-2009 04:48 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: Vook: He's already getting loads of girls! *smirks, her tail swishing* C'mere Crimsy, I've got your birthday present in my bedroom! *winks*

AWL: *facepalms* Girls. What're ya gonna do.

God bless mating season!

Crimson: Oh boy, Lurea, Kiva, and now Vookie...guess I'll have to clone myself again! XP

(05-07-2009 05:01 AM)ParkerXD Wrote: Happy Birthday!

Sure you can handle all those women on your own? :P

That's what tentacles are for! :P Also, thanks for the birthday post.

(05-07-2009 05:15 AM)Kyosan Wrote: You know what, I even have a new nickname for you!

GURREN FOX!

No wait... that sounds...

Only Namingway can change someone's nickname, you foolish fool who is foolishly saying foolish things like a fool. j/k

Cowboy From Hell Wrote:CRAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOCKS OF THE CRIMSON!!! *shoots him in the face with a shotgun filled with confetti*

*ahem*

May I present, Sable, your present.

Sable: I'M ONLY HIS PRESENT IF YOUR CHECK GOES THROUGH, COWBOY!!!

Uhh...crap...>_>...

Crimson: Thanks Cowboy, I... *is hit by confetti burst* We're under attack, fire phazers! *fires in a random direction and vaporizes New Jersey somehow*

*sweats a little before Sable* Hey, no need to get mad. I'm not going to force you to be my gift if you don't want to. *gives Sable a friendly grin*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
On CPT, as usual, Happy Birthday... in the belated since, lol.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
It's called a visual presentation! ^ ^ I hope you like it! -Cuz I'LL HUG YOU TOO if you don't appreciate my lethal but loving arm strength! *gives wrapped up box* Its a fleshlight! One from my collection! I tore the vagina off a twelve-year-old girl myself! *tail wags*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Happy belated one. *waggles cutely and waves at*. Heya... hope you had a fantastic bifthday. Hope things are ok. And just enjoy it for whats its worth.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks Lonely Gabu, I hope everything is well with you too.

Crimson: This calls for pie! *slams a hot cherry pie on the table* Why?! ...I have no idea.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions