Join our server on Discord

Hi
Forgive me for not welcoming you sooner, new friend, for many tribulations seem to tie me up in real life nowadays. However, I digress. I sincerely welcome you to the site and hope that you have a good time here. Judging from your personality, you'll get along fine with everyone here (although some characters may be questionable ^^') I look forward to seeing what you have to offer by joining this site. If you feel like talkin', just send me a PM, 'kay? Have a great time here!! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Thanks for the welcome.
For some people Were there is darkness there's a light,But for me there is only darkness.
Yeah, I moved onto become a full furry. Moved from Digimon to Fox anthros and all.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I thought that digimon was furry.
For some people Were there is darkness there's a light,But for me there is only darkness.
Heya, wanted to welcome you and hope you enjoy the oasis of Digi and everything else that is the DaD. Good luck and have lots of fun ;4
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thanks.
Oh by the way how do I add a pic to my signature.
Oh and how do I join renamon's army.