Join our server on Discord

Post #666
Happy, umpteen post. And to a more vast collection of threads, responses and fun to come.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(03-18-2009 01:01 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Actually, yeah, what he said WAS my wish. But I'll settle for a pepperoni pizza with mushrooms.

Oh I love pepperoni pizza with mushrooms!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
okay... since cowboy made the most reasonable, and since I avoid assholes who make wishes, I'll put my pic in the photo thread when I can.
(03-19-2009 04:06 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: okay... since cowboy made the most reasonable, and since I avoid assholes who make wishes, I'll put my pic in the photo thread when I can.

So you cant post your old sig?
I want a bound and gagged renamon!

Slash: You have three of those in the closet.

Oh, I want my own digimon!

Slash: *Coughs loudly*

Right, hmmm, got it! I want a giant robot that, *Suddenly crushed by a piano*

Slash: *Dusting off his hands* Darn, what an unfortunate accident. I wish for a truck load of yummy fish.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I wanna wish! I'll just post anyway, and cross my fingers.

Uhm, so like, front row tickets to a Hikki concert? You know, it's not even that far-fetched, 'cause i'm totally hoping she tours America after her new english-language album is released, then, if i get super lucky, she might even come to the UK! If not, fuck it, i'm going to America.

You guys are lucky, you know?!

Okay, waaaay off topic.

Hope your posts aren't cursed from now on!

Back off Demon Lord! ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

Uh, happy 666, didn't peg you as a numerologist.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well, if you really wanna get technical about it, isn't the REAL number of the beast 616? I need to check my sources.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
That might make Marvel very uncomfortable. But I just follow some numbers, this, three 7s, 13, and if in Japan, 4.
I'd make a photo joke but you'd hate that Magus. But you could throw them something for their bone, a swimsuit pic. HA HA HA! I'm very kidding though. There's a couple of different ways you could show a nude pic without showing it all. You don't care because you won't do it. Which is good.
(03-19-2009 01:45 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That might make Marvel very uncomfortable. But I just follow some numbers, this, three 7s, 13, and if in Japan, 4.
I'd make a photo joke but you'd hate that Magus. But you could throw them something for their bone, a swimsuit pic. HA HA HA! I'm very kidding though. There's a couple of different ways you could show a nude pic without showing it all. You don't care because you won't do it. Which is good.

Or just photoshop the pic and blur out the nipples and the pussy. XD