Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Apology accepted, Ray" Mizuki smiles.

Ryo then stepped in and his sensitive nose sniffing various of scents in the air, and a slight bulge appear under his boxers, but not visible to others thanks to his big and long t-shirt. "Y-Yeah..I sense it too..." He said sheepishly with light blush appeared once spotted a tent under the sheets where Prowl is sleeping peacefully.

In the meantime, Minami gets up and hugs Cassy while swishing her tail happily. "Welcome back, cutie! Have you enjoy the hotspring with Ryo?" She said as caressing the feline's back.

Instinctively, Ryo approaches the sleeping coyote and sit on the floor besides Prowl's head before staring to his peaceful expression. "My goodness..You look so cute..." But somewhat, his eyes can't get away with the visual of the tent and curious of how Prowl's proud wood looks like in full erect...

Mika spotted Ryo staring Prowl, as well as noticing the tent. She monitor the wolf's movement cautiously so he won't do anything weird since there's plenty of people here. "So, since everyone's here, it's time for a bed but first, need to allocate each one of you so you all can sleep peacefully."

Mizuki intercepted. "It means that...we can sleep..to any person we like..?"

"Well, if you prefer sleeping with Giro, why not? But of course, you need to ask his opinion." The girl said with giggles.

"huhu..that sounds nice...But it's hard for me to pick wether pick Prowley or Cassy..." The halfbreed stated.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-05-2009, 03:18 PM