Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: XD I'm glad I can turn you on then! XD I basically sleep-molested my fursona! X3

IC:

[Hot Spring - Female]

"Prowler said that if I hug a little girl or any child for that matter, I would get arrested." Giro recalled. "Is that part of the logical thinking I have to do? Perhaps I'm too strong and may harm them? I do not see why it would be against the law here to come in contact with children otherwise."

[Bathhouse - Female]

Cassy murred softly at the sight of his sexy, slender, but lean body. "Alrighty Ryo!" She giggled, and started by helping him loosen up a little, gently massaging his scalp, down his neck and each individual vertebrae, making each make a popping sound that would send relief throughout his body.

[Penthouse]

"Ghrrrnn..." Prowl half groaned, half growled softly in his sleep, no doubt enjoying the sensations Minami gave him. He shifted a little, turning his head toward the sofa's backrest, resting his paw on his abs. His testicles scrunched up a little as she teased it before loosening up again. Prowl's brows furrowed as if he were having a dream that was just as erotic as this.

Meanwhile, Ray set up the tripod so the camera focused on what Minami was doing. "No, that's okay we'll pause just before he blows his load. Teasing the viewers makes them want more." He said telepathically as he collected a few more cameras he had ordered, setting them up so they recorded Prowl's expressions and various angles of what Minami was doing. When the cameras were set up, he gave her a thumbs up to continue before pulling up a rather imposing looking black bag, the contents of which were unknown.

Prowl continued to sleep, unaware that he was being played with and molested while he napped. His juicy cock didn't harden yet, but it did throb a little, leaking clear, sticky pre from the tip.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 07-22-2009, 07:27 PM