Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Hot Spring - Female]

Mizuki let a soft quiet murr in her throat as felt his wet fury arms wrapping around her. "Yes, it is, Giro. You would do the same thing to any people you really love, especially your beloved family..." She said softly as resting her head on his shoulder while still embrace him warmly. "Not all actions come from the heart...It also need a logical thinking before doing something..."

[Bathhouse - Female]

"Heh...I'm glad to hear it..." Ryo slowly nodded and turned around before strip off his big shirt; his body is quite thin but have a small muscle packs under his thick silky fur and some on his arms. The bulge still can be seen on his boxer but not that large as a moment ago. He lays his front body on the massage table before placing his head on his arms. "Show me what you've got, cutie..." Ryo stated, swishing his fluffy tail.

[Penthouse]

Minami kept on holding and point the camcoder lens while Ray with his 'talented' fingers teasing Prowl's privates. She's getting aroused everytime she stare and watch Ray teasing coyote's crotch through camcoder LCD screen. Then, a thick blush crossed her cheek as watching Prowl's dark pinkish big boner slowly emerge from its hidden place which comes with moist, to make it looks extremely delicious and tempting.

"Oohh...m-my goodness...T-that huge size...Still not yet hard..?" Minami thought in disbelief, which accidentally being heard by Mika. In instant, a blush appeard on Mika's fair cheek, imagining coyote's boner just what Minami mentioned.

She didn't know what to do next after Ray asking to change places; Minami tease Prowl's privates while Ray hold the camcoder. She wanted to touch it when the 'time' comes, but since her arousal can't be uncontrollable, she handing the camcoder to Ray. "Yes...Ray..." Minami thought while biting her lips. From there, her scent is getting thicker and her pussy slowly getting wet insides.

In the meantime, Mika turned around and take a peek from behind the sofa before gasping softly from the huge size of Prowl's testicles and human-shaped penis, her sexual points struck instantly. Just like Minami, Mika intend to get aroused quite fast, but able to control herself.

At that time, Minami kneels beside Prowl's legs and gently pulls up the testicle skin which lifts one of his golf ball-size testicle and place it on her other pawpad. The halfbreed then tease the testicle with her index finger before fondle both of his balls, while moving her other paw and tease the tip with her finger pad. "Uhmm...Do I need to tease him until he...blows off...?" She asked Ray telepathically while looking on him.

OOC : Now you turn me really hard XD . I didn't fap in these few days.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-21-2009, 08:05 PM