Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Heh, I sort of got that impression! Oh hey, we're almost there!" Ray said, seeing the next junction. "Right, just keep heading north, and we'll be there in fifteen minutes!" He said, as the hotel became visible in the distance, surrounded by a series of malls belonging to the hotel branch.

"All this talk about meat and buns is making me hungry!" Prowl said, grinning widely. This trip was fun, he's actually getting some exercise instead of just sitting around watching TV.

"I'd like some of Ryo, Prowly and Gir's meat." Cassy joked, licking her lips playfully. "For some reason, I get these mental images that you're a lot bigger then you let on!" She giggled, rubbing Ryo's belly sensually.

Giro closed his eyes, raising his head and feeling the wind blow past him. "Mnm." He mumbled gruffly. He didn't even pay heed to her hands around his, and her tail coiled around his, but without even thinking, his large paws grasped her hand back, interlacing his fingers with hers, his tail wrapping around her's warmly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-24-2009, 04:20 AM