Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Aw, gee, thanks!" Cassy giggled cutely and nudged Prowl's shoulder. "Tell him thanks! And heyyyy! We should totally meet up! It'd be great!"

Prowl shrugged and typed.

Coy_Yotie: Cassy says thanks, and we should totally meet up. Heck I agree, it'd be real sweet if we could all just get together and talk and stuff. And yeah, you did a real good job with Ryo! I bet he can pass on as a girl and no one would notice until he told them or had sex with them! No offense Ryo! I think you and Mizuki are pretty hot.

Ray tapped his watch. "I gotta take a shower, its almost time for me to go to work." He told them, and bent over in front of Prowl so he could type.

Coy_Yotie: Hey GL, if it isn't too much to ask... I'm going to work in a bit, so I'm not sure I should leave them alone here. If its okay with you, or if you're not going out... mind if I drop these guys over and pick them up later?

Prowl laughed. "Aw geez, we're like kids!" He pointed out. "In that case, I gotta take a shower. No damn way am I gonna meet up with them smelling like sweat, dirt and blood."

"Yeah, I smell like the alley, and my uniform's a little dirty..." Cassy gestured at her school uniform, which had been stained with muddy water and rain from the alley she was in before she appeared in this world.

"I too do not wish to smell so foul amidst the presence of women or men for that matter. It would be most offensive to our new comrades." Giro said, sniffing himself. He smelled of battle, blood and steel.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 01-11-2009, 03:29 PM