Join our server on Discord

Poll: Would you enhance your body?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yes, my pecker/pillows need a bit of enlargening
11.11%
3 11.11%
Yes, I want a completely different body.
14.81%
4 14.81%
Yeah, maybe have bigger muscles/better chin or soemthing.
18.52%
5 18.52%
No, I'm happy the way I am.
33.33%
9 33.33%
NO! what the fuck!? sickos! why would you EVER change your body?!
3.70%
1 3.70%
Other.
18.52%
5 18.52%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"enhancement"
Well... I wanna be a little taller, maybe not be so damn skinny or overweight (my weight drops and rises melodramatically depending on the weather. And yes, melodramatically. It has its own theme music!). and maybe get a few muscles. I wouldn't mind my bad boy growing up a little more.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
For the most part I'm fine the way I am, but hell I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend got a little "enhancement" down there.
Taller, plx! 5'8" would be MUCH better.
I'm only two or three feet and an eight pack short of what my fursona is like. But being two meters tall is already bothering me most of the time with unwanted attention, no need to add another meter to my height!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol. I don't need any change, I'm fine just the way I am, if I lose a pound or gain a few pounds*although if I gain 25 pounds then it's back to exercising for me again* lol. so yea. That's all I'll be changing.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Give me a bit more height and I'll be sorted. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I would go with a little wait loss. But I could manage this by myself. ;3.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Body enhancement? Sure!

body of a Guilmon, guns i can grow from my arms and when i clench my fist and punch someone, a shotgun fires from the middle knuckle and delivers twice the close combat power...

Yeah i'd have a different body...human can get lame
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Why enhance something that's already perfect? :/
It's kinda weird, though, that the women that replied before me said they don't want any enhancement, when most women, even the most beautiful, have a shaky self esteem about their body somewhere. So either they are lying, or the average female self esteem rate in this place is exceedingly high. I have a suspicion of which may be.
Now really, about myself: I wish I had less body hair. Though it has a quick solution, shaving is a bore and epilating is damn painful, especially for a spirit of darkness like myself, with a really thin and delicate skin. At one point, I also wanted a bigger chest, before discovering some years ago when I put on some weight and did get a rather big chest (about a D size I guess) that anything bigger than a C has a strong tendency to sag. So yeah, I'll just settle for my average but in its rightful place chest on my slender body, and keep the rest for the pictures and stories.
[Image: glitterfy103310282D32.gif]
I'm too ass-holish and angry at everyone else to be self concious. Besides, my self esteem is kept up by a little thing called LOGIC, which a lot of women don't have and therefore, I don't talk to most women.