Join our server on Discord

Icelandic_Boy and Masquerade RP (Dangerous Love)
Well, then. This thread is just for me and Icelandic_Boy, so no other posters may post here, please. =3 Thanks for the cooperation.

Here's my character profile:

Name: Violetta
Sexuality: Bisexual
Physical Description: She is 8 feet tall and her body is covered in muscles. She has D-cup breasts and wears a really tight red tank top and tight blue jeans. Her body is covered in purple scales and her eyes have a crimson color. She has long, flowing, purple hair.
Abilities: She is very powerful and capable of ripping her enemies to shreds with her sharp claws and teeth. She is known to carry around a violin that seems to be enchanted. Anyone who has seen her use it has never lived to tell the tale.
Background: She was born in a small village in the mountains situated at the northern edge of the continent. She spent most of her childhood with her parents, but they were killed in a blizzard when she was 14. She then proceeded to leave the village and travel. Her goal was to get as strong as she could and after 8 years, it seems like she's gotten pretty powerful.

Okay, Icelandic_Boy. Do the same thing for your character. Just make sure it's in the same format as mine and has the following information:

Name
Sexuality
Physical Description
Abilities
Background
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Name: Jonathan Kerghan
Species:Human
Sexuality: Straight
Physical Description: Standing at 6 feet tall, the young wizard is of no great physical build, after spending so much time at the Academy reading books, though after spending time on the road, he has developed a slim, athletic build. Light brown hair and blue eyes.
Abilities: Magic.
Background: Placed in an orphanage at a young age, he was discovered to have magical talent by a traveling Mage and send to the Academy at the human Capital city, where he spent there studying. He is young, inexperienced of the outside world, but thirsts to know more.
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That's very good. =3 You can start us off then.

The OCA
They had come out of nowhere, those greenskinned monsters, and made short work of the caravan. Jonathan had done his best, killed as many orcs as possible, but after the young wizard had run out of mana, it had been all over for the human. After some vicous beating, they had tied him up and taken him to their camp, for what reason he did not dare to imagine. The hulking brutes took turns in showing him ahead, and the 6 feet tall human could just barely walk as his body ached all over. Two Orcs took into this huge tent, it so dark inside he didnt see barely anything, only felt the cold metal around his wrist and ankle as he was chained to a post, followed by a heavy hit into his guts, and was left there, gasping for breath, not even knowing if he was alone in there or not
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The orcs were too trusting, or perhaps she was too beautiful. Either way, Violetta had somehow managed to convince the ugly orcs to not blindfold her so that she could see everything that was going on around her. Although she wasn't blindfolded, she was still heavily shackled in the huge tent. The orcs knew she was strong, for she was quite muscular and had put up quite a fight before. She had killed 32 orcs before they finally managed to get her down. She looked around the tent. Her violin was sitting precariously on a wooden table on the opposite side of the tent. She was thinking about a way to get it when the orcs dragged a human inside of the tent and punched him.

"Hey, that's not very nice," she spoke up.

The OCA
"Shut yer trap!" One of the orcs snapped, before the two left.

Jonathan gasped and coughed, his body aching all over, sporting a nasty black eye, his nose bloody but not broken, and his chest and guts ached badly. Slowly, he sat up and leaned against the beam he was chained to.

"H-hello?" he asked in his dry voice, his eyes still hadnt gotten used to the darkness in the huge tent, "Someone there?"
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, someone's here alright," Violetta responded. Her chains rattled as she waved to the human. Although she was captured, her enthusiasm hadn't left her. "The name's Violetta. How did you manage to get trapped by those horrid creatures?" She gazed at the human in interest. She was surprised that they had left him alive.

The OCA
Jonathan squinted his eyes, now just barely seeing a figure on the other side of the tent, "M-my name's Jonathan and I was a part of a caravan. We were heading to the town of Tristran when we were ambushed. I did my best, but after running out of mana," he trailed off and shrugged. Considering an average orc was around 7 feet tall, he didnt really need to explain what happened next.

"As for why they left me alive, well...I dont know, maybe they think they can get some gold for selling a wizard into slavery," he went on, not liking that idea one bit.
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I don't know why I'm still alive either," Violetta said. "I've been here for about 2 weeks now. They haven't mistreated me that much, but I still find it very aggravating to have to spend all my time chained up in this dark tent." She sighed. "If only I could reach my violin, I could break out of here. But they made sure it was far away from me after they saw the demonstration I gave them when they were trying to capture me. I'm too weak to break out of these stupid chains." She tilted her head in thought. "Well, not weak, just too tired." She sighed again. "I guess we're stuck."

The OCA
"Your violin?" Jonathan asks, and looks around. Sure enough, just near the tent's entrance he spots it. It looks a simple one, though he is able to detect some magic from it.

"Hmm, maybe not," he asys thought fully, and slowly removes his robe, ripping it so he can take it off what with being chained. He is dressed in a simple white-shirt and pants, showing his slim but athletic build, and holding on the end of one of his sleaves, starts to toss the robe towards the violin.

"Damn," he mutters as it fails the first time, the second, and the third, but finally he catches it and manages to pull it closer, then repeats the attempt until its close enough to take with his hand.

"Hope you can get us out of here," he says to the unknown woman, "Catch" he then goes, and throws the instrument towards where the voice was.
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds