Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Disturbed
This RP only participated only myself and Disturbed.

Know the rules? Know the term 'godmodding'? Thank you.

Name: Ryo
Type: Anthro werewolf
Preferance: Prefer most of furries and dragon.
Description: Standing 2.15m, Ryo is a cream-colored werewolf with long black hair that reaches his butt. He had furry yet silky-feel fur with thin tail. His eyes is in deep blue color with his face were almost like a female. Wearing a long slack pants with a cream-colored t-shirt
Member: 3 inches non erect, 8.8 inches fully erect and 3 inches thick, pouch

- He had one pussy under his ballsack which could tighten and stretch to give an extreme pleasure as well as could take any size.

Name: Mitsuki
Type: Werewolf
Preferance: Any furries or dragon. Very shy and quiet
Description: http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs17/300W/i/...enamon.jpg
Breast Size: D Cup, covered by mid-tight shirt
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Name: Disturbed
Type: Anthro wolf
Preferance: Females
Description: 7 ft tall dark black fur with lighter black stomach fur. Muscular yet still has a slim build. Wears only a pair of black loose-fit jeans, no shirt. Yellow eyes. Short pitch black hair.
Member: 6 inches unerect; 16 inches erect, sheath.

Name: Krissy
Type: Hedgehogette
Preferance: Males or females
Description: 4' 1" tall with black fur with neon blue rings around her wrists, ankles, and neck with stripes of neon in her black shoulder length hair. She wears a black t-shirt with blue tribal thorn designs around the trim of the bottom, neck, and sleeves. Blue trainer's pants with a solid white strips up the sides.
Member: CC, t-shirt
The OCA
OOC : Start!

IC :

The 2 long ponytails girl are currently sitting under the tree and facing the lake, while her eyes looking to the book she just borrowed.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Not too far from the lake was a black wolf doing his daily routine to stay in shape as he was doing pull-up reps on a tree branch high up in a tree. His muscles pumping, sweat dripping, tail shifting as he goes up and down in the intense workout.
The OCA
Mitsuki's sensitive ears catches the sound of someone doing some workout not too far from where she sitting. With curiosity strikes her head, she close the book and slowly stood up, walking to where the sound comes from.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After completing his first set of pull-ups he puts his legs over the branch he was using and starts doing midair sit-ups to keep his abs super tight.
The OCA
Then, Mitsuki saw the black wolf doing the mid-air sit-ups, while hiding herself behind the tree. Without realise, she stepped and breaks the small branch. "Oh...! I hope he didn't..heard it.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The black wolf twitched his keen ears hearing the snap of a twig and looked down and saw the girl. As he looked his legs start to lose grip of the tree branch and slips getting his jeans caught on the branch he hangs upside down just by his pants, "Uh oh!" Hanging by the leg of his pants he starts slipping out of his pants from the sweat and gravity he plummets to the base of the tree and with a thud he lands on his back completely bare.
The OCA
As heard a sound of something dropped to the ground, Mitsuki appears herself and look to the half-naked wolf. "Are you...." Before he spoke another word, she quickly turn around and hide her blushing, yet embarrasing face. "...Are..you okay....?" She spoke softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Y-yeah I'll be okay.." the bulky wolf replied slowly sitting up seeing he was not harmed he quickly got to his feet and looked at the female werewolf, "Oh hello there," he greeted but then felt a cool draft between his legs then noticed he was completely bare infront of her, "Woops! I apologize miss!" He quickly pulls his tail under his legs and hides his thick sheath and balls. Then he looked up and saw his pants dangling from the tree he then starts climbing back up the tree to retrieve his pants also unintentionaly show off his muscly rear as he climbs.
The OCA