Join our server on Discord

Dinobots are good or bad?
Who knows. Maybe he's one of those newbloods who's only familiar with the Armada/Energon/Cybertron series.
Well now he can do research. The TF wiki. And interesting to see you here again.
Are you kidding me? I used to HATE the transformers! I only ever got watch like two or three crummy episodes and one beastwars and I bleeding ABHOR it! Though silverbolt is cool, and the new movie interests me. I changed my baddie's name to Grimlocke. In ALL three of the last sagas.

It's not that I actually hate them, more of I didn't really get to grasp or show any interest in the concept. And Megatron's voice annoyed the hell out of me.

Even worse, my parents got me the like... the entire crew one Christmas, and being the psycho child that I was, I mistook them for Voltron Force I.E. Melted them each slowly with a lighter and a magnifying glass as I laughed at their pain and despair.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:Are you kidding me? I used to HATE the transformers! I only ever got watch like two or three crummy episodes and one beastwars and I bleeding ABHOR it! Though silverbolt is cool, and the new movie interests me. I changed my baddie's name to Grimlocke. In ALL three of the last sagas.

It's not that I actually hate them, more of I didn't really get to grasp or show any interest in the concept. And Megatron's voice annoyed the hell out of me.

Even worse, my parents got me the like... the entire crew one Christmas, and being the psycho child that I was, I mistook them for Voltron Force I.E. Melted them each slowly with a lighter and a magnifying glass as I laughed at their pain and despair.

. . . .You're not allowed here anymore. Begone, demon.
UnknownH Wrote:Well now he can do research. The TF wiki.

Teletraan-1? Damn good. Particularly the commentary on the new generation human characters.

It really helps out when dealing with a more rabid Transfan than you. ^_^

Quote:And interesting to see you here again.

Eh, I come and go. It's neat seeing how much the community's changed over the years. That, and to remind me exactly why I see fit to include sex in a Digimon D20-style RPG. ^_^
Hm. Teletraan. Oh lol, the Dinobots look like crap! Robots with faces never fail to make me laugh. And the names! I mean come on- "soundwave"? The guy has cassette robots in him! CASSETTES!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ok nice to see you show up every now and again with intelligent posts.
And Ray? Don't look behind you. It'll be better that way. *start up humming can be heard* It's interesting how you can get a robot with the right amount of payment. In short, you don't belong here because you inferior, soundwave superior. And it was the 80's. Cassettes were the only things back then.
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:Hm. Teletraan. Oh lol, the Dinobots look like crap! Robots with faces never fail to make me laugh. And the names! I mean come on- "soundwave"? The guy has cassette robots in him! CASSETTES!

Shut up.

Shut your goddamn, heathenistic face up right now. You are now banished from this thread.
If he survived the cannon blast. Just like G1 starscream. Although I doubt ray has a soul or anything that's un-destroyable.
HeeHeeHee! The movie turned me into a fan! Damn! Me gonna gets me that new Optimus Prime action figure!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers