Join our server on Discord

A grimly hello to you all (Big T, read this)
I'm obviously new around here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. Hi... I'm Grim. I'm an alcoholic.
No, no. I'm not really an alcoholic. I just get tongue tied when it comes to things to say in these introduction threads.

I'm not a fan of the digimon series. Before everyone gets all up-in-arms and starts asking me what I'm doing here, I may as well explain. Mr. Big T invited me. Him and I have been pretty chill internet buds since the WAY BACK. I'm pretty much here just to RP in your role playing boards. If I meet some chill people along the way, so be it. I'm always up for making new buds.

Not to sound pompous or conceited, but I bring a good amount of talent with me too. When I get bored, I enjoy photoshopping. I'll photoshop just about anything so long as it keeps my photomanipulation skills sharp, so if you have a project and I'm unusually bored, you may as well pitch me an idea and I'll see what I can do.

Big T, I've included a few of those projects I was working on today. If you like 'em, use 'em. You may have to size down that "slut whore" picture. Just make sure that when you do, you only cut it down to half it's size. 320x240, I think. I did that on purpose so you wouldn't lose a ton of quality.

The other pic isn't finished, obviously. We still need to work out a logo design for Dooms 5. Before I do, I'll need you to hook me up with the font file you used for the "DOOMS 5" text in the previous example. I can't find anything like it on the net, and I want to keep the feel of the official logo the same because it's the same text you used in all the games in the series.

Anyway, that's about it.
*waves at everybody*

-Grim
well hello grim

just a heads up quite a few of the rp's contain digimon so you might need to know a few of them
but many have made thier own so don't worry

happy posting
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
WATCH OUT! WE GOTZ ANOTHER GRIM!

Lol..

Welcome Grim! ....... #2 .... ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Welcome to the site. Digimon fan or not. I'm sure you can still find plenty of things around here to have fun with.
Hey Grim, just to let you know, I'm a huge Digimon fan, but welcome anyway.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome Grim!

Hey, great Photoshop pics! I'm interested in getting started in working with that, too...once I pick up the software. (Need to sharpen up my artistic skills.) Anyways, hope to see you around the site and hopefully in some of the RPs. Later!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Heya Grim. Welcome to the DaD. Like Niyara said..Digimon fan or not. You're still welcome here. ^^ Enjoy your stay..

Oh and I see you know Big T....that...can't...be....good. o.O
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Nothing personal dude, but your image of the masochist is only part of the image and I like the original more. (Especially, since instead of slut whore, there reads "Ero guro") However, I absolutely love how you've made the other one's start and I'll be giving you the fonts when I've got time.

It's okay not to be a fan of Digimon! You'll still love it here for the friendly community itself; personally I've only seen two or so episodes and not even them complete. And I thought they were really retarded.

We should make a rp together; much like the ol' AremDee. It'd be grand and full of explosions!

Oh yeah, and check out. Rubber boot cum dickgirl hentai! First time ever, I think.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
MISTER BIG T Wrote:Nothing personal dude, but your image of the masochist is only part of the image and I like the original more. (Especially, since instead of slut whore, there reads "Ero guro") However, I absolutely love how you've made the other one's start and I'll be giving you the fonts when I've got time.

It's okay not to be a fan of Digimon! You'll still love it here for the friendly community itself; personally I've only seen two or so episodes and not even them complete. And I thought they were really retarded.

We should make a rp together; much like the ol' AremDee. It'd be grand and full of explosions!

Oh yeah, and check out. Rubber boot cum dickgirl hentai! First time ever, I think.

Gotcha. I thought you must have passed over that masochist image for me to do something with. Sorry about the "Euro guro" part. I couldn't read what was originally carved into her chest, so I made something up. I could go back and change that, but if I understand you correctly, this picture is part of a whole series of pictures you're using in Dooms 5? If you used this cleaned up version, I'd end up having to fix all of them, right? Yikes. This picture alone took me about 2 hours to clean up.

Anyway, glad you liked the second picture. Let me know when you have that font file ready to pass over.

-Grim
It's not part of series, it's part of the actual full image.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you