Join our server on Discord

Measly lil things.
Information 
Sorry but at the moment all I can post is old things. xD SO GO EASY ON ME!

[Image: Monster_that_I__ve_become_by_MegsnT.jpg]
I'm embarrased of this picture. TxT;;; I'm not good at drawing boobs.

[Image: Purge-1.jpg]
Umm, a VERY rough picture. *cough* :oops:

[Image: grazyconyhighfa6.jpg]
A picture I drew for a friend, I designed her robot character and another friend colored it. ^^

I draw more then robots, lol. xD I just really don't want to post too much of my art at once. I don't want to annoy anyone. :oops:
are you kidding me? these are AWESOME! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
You are really good, dont be embarassed at all :P
It's not so bad. But like I told someone else, if you're a girl then boobs can be easy to draw. Just look at yours. For guys? Just look up some pictures. Those can help you study the female form.
These are great and UnknownH has a good point. Keep trying and then you'll get it right.
Quote:For guys? Just look up some pictures. Those can help you study the female form

I don't think drawing would be on my mind after staring but that's just me, maybe they can do both!

Nice pics by the way, I like the mechaniloid one a lot! I love the background, you can keep besting yourself out!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can't draw worth anything.. so staring at my own, or someone else's breasts ain't gonna help.. though it is fun....
Can I stare too? It'd give me inspiration!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
lol, if I use my own breasts as reference i'll only have 'em at one angle. xD Unless I used a mirror.. hmm. I'm getting ideas.
There you have it! You can also use push ups- I MEAN it's a very good idea, yes good idea.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad