Join our server on Discord

Epic Anime...suggestions?!
I'm gonna be laid up for about a week mid-May while I recover from surgery.
Ranma 1/2 & Urusei Yatsura, they're older but very funny. Chobits, Ghost in the Shell. They're newer! (I've got too many suggestions - have too many favs.)
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I would recomend Blue Seed.... I watched it over here with Dan and Kim, its really cool
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Excel Saga
Hellsing
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Do you watch adult swim? There's some good choices right there. Now do you want some goofy comedy anime with some fanservice? Can you spare some computer space and download time? I have a couple of things you could see.
I've already got my computer filled for the moment, I have all of Death Note to watch, a few episodes of Naruto Shippuden, yes I've watched the better stuff of adult swim, I might pick up Robot Chicken for my break though.

So I'd rather not download. But overall I'm looking for a bit of everything, something funny, but I also want something that you watch and go "Oh that was so badass!" so a bit of action in there would be nice.

For the funny stuff I might grab the complete FLCL collection.
I've been reading my sister's Death Note mangas, and they're pretty baddass.

Full Metal Alchemist is a fun show.
Renamon's Army
Ok. But if you can't/don't want to download it may be harder to get some stuff. But I might can look something up.
www.realitylapse.com

^-^; posted in links section as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
I suggest Tsubasa Chronicles and Air Gear, Tsubasa is more actiony while Air Gear is funny