Join our server on Discord

new emotes
i dont know if its possible to do this since i have no idea on what system this forum runs but i think that if it is possible we need more emotes!

for one this should be on EVERY forum no matter what we need a sweat drop emote! i dont know why we dont have one already but i love sweat drop emotes!

also what about a thumbs up/down emote?

and a crazy emote i personally dont use that one for really much of anything but some people like it

if you need any examples of what they could look like i can show you where ive seen them before
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
A, we're MyBB.
B, I can't promise I'll put ALL of them on, but find me some emotes and I'll put them on.
i dont really care THAT much about the others its just the sweat drop one i think is the best

www.wc3campaigns.net has sweat, thumbs up/down (cant use that one here though), has a so-so emote, and has crazy (cant use that one either) the reason you cant use those 3 emotes is... well i guess u could use em if u wanted but its a warcraft 3 forum site so those 3 are not smileys but rather orcs so really i suggest getting the so-so and sweat drop if you can

also idk where i saw this one but there is a :
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
okay -- well that site's cool and all, but I really meant that I need a place to download them. Find me a site where I can download some good ones. I'd do it myself, but you could choose specifically which ones you're telling me about.
haha was hoping there was a way to like steal them or something but ill try looking sooner or later i have a very busy shedule right now
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
lol okie doke! You'll find plenty on a google search, for maybe something like "download emoticons".