Join our server on Discord

Disappearing posts
Some of the posts I've put up recently are now blank except for my profile. Is it the same problem with the PMs?
Me and Zeph tried to put something up and it's a long post but it didn't work. But she quoted herself and got it to work.
i think the board doesnt support "long" posts, though its weird. some long posts it just wont show, though others can be huge and still be shown.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
No, that wouldn't work at all. It has to.
Simple fact is that you can edit the blank post, and then just accept changes immediately. The post should then appear :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, actually, this forum has a thing against strange characters. I've been talking to MyBB's developers about it, and it has something to do with our server, which needs to be changed to UTF-8. I've heard of that, but I'm not exactly sure how to do that, so just bear with me until I can figure that out.

If your post doesn't appear, go to edit. If you see any funky little chatacters that are black diamonds with a question mark in the center, delete them. I don't know where they come from, but there they are sometimes. Get rid of any accent marks. That should make it work.
That's true, I've been using those things in the RPGs a lot, every text in between them disappears immediatly after you post it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad