Join our server on Discord

Blythe / Ada RPG
Pretty much the same rules as the rest of these RPG's, this one's intended for only Disturbed's character Blythe and my character Ada.

Looking outside the window of her forest home, a lovely, young fox viewed her red reflection before looking out into the natural splendor before her. She sighed however upon seeing the ceiling of thick clouds drenching the outside world, Ada's muzzle drawn in disappointment. "I suppose I'm not taking any walks tonight..." Closing the curtains, Ada looking through her humble, yet intriguing home. A large lineup of spell and potion books lined the house along with shelves of various magical ingredients. Grabbing a rather dusty copy of "Alchemy Techniques of the 6th Tier" and a view potent yet odd spell components, Ada went over a large cauldron. "Maybe tonight I can finally do it..." The red vixen began pouring some water into the darkness within before muttering, "It would be nice to have some help though..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Just outside of that forest there was a battle raging on within a large open feild both magic and might were put into it. All that con be seen is a monstrous one eyed demon heaving fire balls towards the ground which looked like nothing. But it was far from nothing as a dark gray wolf backfliped out of the fireballs radius sliding backwards on his feet "Ugly mother..." just as the gray wolf was about to finish his sentance he a second fireball slammed into his position. The dust cleared the wolf stood there holding his scythe firmly in his paws "I was gonna say ugly mother fucker but then that would be insulting them.." he growled demonicly as the tip of his scythe grew a large black orb and heaved it at the one eyed freak "Eat gravity!!" it was a Demi spell and a strong one at that. A black hole formed where the orb was thrown and the demon was simply sucked in perishing upon entry then he licked his lips as it started to thunder "Damn it..." he looked up as rain started to fall winds starting to pick up that made his cloak ripple in the wind "Should probably go find somewhere to camp out.." he grumbled looking towards the forest started to walk towards it "..always did hate the rain."
The OCA
With her cauldron now over a healthy flame, she began skillfully stirring and and adding new ingredients, the liquid within glowing stronger. "Perhaps I'll finally..." A blast of light and an explosion later canceled out that theory, the poor vixen's fur sizzled. "I suppose I was too ambitious with those toad hearts." With a look of disappointment, Ada waved her paw, the magic within her blood causing the mess to simply vanish into nothingness and leaving her cauldron spotless. "If only I could find that special ingredient." Deciding to take a break from her potion making, she looked out through the window to see the storm getting worse, cerulean light crashing down against the earth. "Truly the wrath of nature is great..." Her eyes returned to ground level before her green eyes spotted something moving deep within the thicket of trees encompassing her home. "...hmmm, what a night for someone to be running around. I better go help them." Grabbing her umbrella, she went out towards the grey figure, trying to keep herself dry despite the downpour around her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stepping through the forest the grey wolf swayed back and forth through the trees in search of a dry cave perhabs but with no luck, but..he smelled something even through the rain his keen wolf senses picked something up. Deciding to follow that scent kept looking around for it untill he saw what to be a robed person holding an umbrella walking towards his presence, not knowing it be either friend or foe he readied a greenish fireball withing his palm just incase. I let out an intimidating growl to let him or her know that he knew they were there "Why do you impede on me?!?! If you are a demon looking for a fight you've found one!!" the green fireball in his palm grew stronger read to release it.
The OCA
Despite the situation of an enraged attacker before her, Ada kept calm whilst her own paws glowed with a spell just in case. Rather than anger, amusement washed over the vixen's features before she lowered her hood, the umbrella keeping her fur fairly dry. "Demon? I'm afraid you're quite mistaken, I'm but a caller of the black arts." The dark storm keep her crisp emerald eyes from seeing the fur in front of her clearly, the black wizard could tell he was lupine and an adept magician by the fireball roaring in his paw. "Care to explain why you are running around out here tonight, most adventurers would wait out the storm."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Now noticing the person before him was a sane one he closed his fist dousing the hideous fireball he once had. The storm that continued to roar above them rain water trailed within his gray furred muzzle and nose, his black hair matted down to his head as he did not have something to keep him try but nor he cared since he never feared the rain. The gray wolf openned his muzzle and began to answer back "Well I was just passing through, then some weakling of an ogre decided to have a battle with me but as you can see he had perished...but just my luck this wicked storm came about afterwards!" The wolf smirked to himself "..You did not answer my first question...why do you come out in the rain, stranger?!"
The OCA
"You looked like you needed some help," chuckled the vixen, her green eyes seeming a bit brighter now. With her hood down, her long black hair and crimson muzzle were pelted by the rain though the black wizard did not seem to mind as the storm continued to rage. "If you would like, you can return with me to my home, it's not far from where we stand. That is unless you would prefer to catch cold." With a smirk on her face, Ada started walking back towards her abode as a couple of azure bolts struck the earth in the distance.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The gray wolf huffed a bit at the vixen's offer he always disliked giving a helping hand or people to show pity on him in his mind it showed weakness. All of a sudden the tree branch above him that was holding water bowed downward and a large amount of cold water fell on the wolf mage soaking him even more. With a grumble the wolf decided to follow the vixen to her house wherever it may be, anything would have been better than standing in the rain with no shelter that he knew of, "Alright I'm comming," the wolf spoke in a low tone. As he walked he could finally see the vixen's lit up house with a smoke stack ontop.
The OCA
Ada opened the door just as another bolt struck in the distance, the sky flashing cerulean for a moment. "I'm glad you accepted my offer, I fear this storm is only going to get worse." Light poured out of the open doorway before the vixen walked in, lowering the hood of her soaked robe, her crimson muzzle and flowing black hair free. She looked back at the drenched wolf and waited fro him after quickly saying, "Hurry up now, I wouldn't want you to get wet." The vixen let out a small chuckle as she knew all too well that they were both completely drenched.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As silent as the night the wolf stepped inside the vixen's house which the light from her house finally revealed the dark gray wolf with suprisingly big muscles for a mage, his stomach tucked tightly into a sex pack, his fur being matted down from the downpour of rain aswell as his jet black hair. Still gripping his scythe tightly in his paw he continued standing there not knowing what else to do as this was actually the first time anyone had let him into someone else's home. Then he looked over and noticed a couldron to one side of the room along with other wierd bottled items that normal beings would be too afraid to touch which came to his suprise to find someone who does out here. He then looked over to the red furred vixen and sighed, "This really wasnt necasary," then the wolf got to thinking then raised an eyebrow "..why did you help me? There must be a gain in it for yourself to helping a complete stranger."
The OCA