Join our server on Discord

Anna/Ebon
Astrianna waited, legs crossed, as she sat at the bar, sipping a Code Blue and mrring softly. She was wearing camoflague-colored cargo pants and tight black tanktop, fitting her chest like a second skin. Her grey/brown hair was tied back in a loose ponytail, draped over her left shoulder. She looked around the club, hoping she hadn't been stood up. She was expecting to meet someone, and really hoped she would come through.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
As the club sturred about a very sexy looking black and white wolfess wearing a black t-shirt and black jean shorts walked through the club's doors. She looked down at the note she had recieved and looked around..where could she be?
The OCA
Astrianna gulped down the rest of her drink and approached her, smiling slightly. She looked the black wolfess over briefly, smiling. "Are you Ebon...?" she asked nervously, shifting her weight from one toned leg to another.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The wolfess looked down at Astrianna and nodded "Yes..I am Ebon." she tilted her head "Are you okay miss?" she said examining her.
The OCA
Astrianna smiled and nodded. "I'm fine... I'm just a little shy I suppose. I'm Astrianna, but you can just call me Anna. I sent you that note a while ago." She shifted her weight again, all too aware of how her top was clinging to her as she spoke with her. "You're um... uh... very attractive Ebon..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Ebon looked down at the note "Oh you sent me this huh?" she then blushed lightly at the comment and grinned "I could say the same thing about you Anna," the wolfess said before embracing her softly "Why dont we get a private room...I believe this bar has small meeting rooms for people."
The OCA
Anna nodded and smiled, hugging Ebon in turn. "Mm I have one booked already... follow me." she said, starting to relax. She even smiled slightly, thinking Ebon would be staring at her firm rump and fluffy tail as she led her into the private conference room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Aww you did?" Ebon giggled as she followed Anna to the meeting rooms and yes she did notice her cute furry rump and it was a nice one at that. The wolfess swished her tail happily as they approached the room.
The OCA
Anna sat on the table, legs crossed and smiling. "Mm so now what?" She asked, smiling playfully. As she sat there, she eyed Ebon up carefully, getting an idea of what she might look like under the meagre amount of clothing she was still wearing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Ebon had walked in and closed the door behind her before sitting down on one of the comfy sofa's in the room. Watching Anna on the table made her lick her wolf lips "How about you show me that cutie butt of yours without those pants, just looking at it on the way in here made me drool."
The OCA