Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)

Mitsuki smiles and understand as watch of how to make a Code Blue, and look to Andrew drinking the mixed liquor and leaves the room.

Then, she place a new liquor on the glass rack and tried to make a Code Blue as well as create a new mix of drink.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm not sure on going anywhere else really." Kurtz chuckled, and closed his eyes. "I'm not really one for some of the... other jobs."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Werewolf Room >
As the people continued to mingle in the cieling something slid open with a ladder comming down. As it came down a bulky wolf slowly climbed down it with his tool belt swinging back and forth as he climbed down "Hey Andrew, I fixed the leak up there. We shouldnt have any problems with rainy days now," Disturbed said then shook his head as dust and cobwebs covered the tob of his head.

< Hotel's Lounge and Reception >

"Awww..door so small," a soft spoken voice said as she kneeled down a bit to get through the door and into the hotel and looked around "Hope this is the right place." There appeared a very large and bulky...dragoness who stood there with a rather cute look on her face "Where is everyone..oh I hope I'm not too early." she said then walked up to what looked to be a reception's desk and looked around "H-hellooooo."
The OCA
OOC are you refferring to vook?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
En Route (between Rooms)
Andrew smiled as Disturbed called. "Thanks Disturbed... I was worried about that." He paused, noticing the rather large dragoness trying to squeeze through the hotel.

"My appologises ma'am, but I didn't forsee serving such... exceptional customers as yourself. My name's Andrew, and I own this fine establishment. Is there anything I can... help you with?" He said, looking up at her, smiling playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Disturbed bent down and through the ladder back up and shut the manhole within the ceiling. Then he turned to Mitsuki and gave her a warm smile "Hiya Mitsuki how are you?" he chimed.

< Reception Desk >

The large dragoness looked down at Andrew and smiled wide "Hello there..umm..I dont know what I should do first," she looks down at the brocure and finds the Dragons Room and her tail swishes "How about that room, the Dragon's Room? Where is that?"
The OCA
Andrew smiled. "Back out the hall, two doors down and a left. But there's not much in the way of dragons around at the moment. Perhaps I could... entertain you?" he offered.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

"Yo, Disturbed. I'm fine as usual, even though feel a little tired." Mitsuki replies with a cute smile, while looking to muscly Disturbed. She untie her long ponytails and caress her hair softly, making it straight.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmmm..dragon room? i didnt know there were other dragons here.." vook walked down the hall and towards the room labeled "Dragon Room"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onyxia stroked her chin slightly observed the grey fox and smiled "Sure you are a cute thing," she smiled and swished her tail happily "You can take me to one of your fun rooms and we'll have some fun there."

< Werewolf Room >

Disturbed just stood there stairing at Mitsuki for a good couple of moments before snapping out of his trance seeing her hair being undone, "Tired huh? Maybe its too much work, we've all been working like dogs since we openned up. Maybe we should take our own little break?"
The OCA