Join our server on Discord

Friendly reminder!
Hey everyone.

If you live in a country, state, or province that observes Daylight Saving Time (yes, Saving, not savings; that's wrong) or Summer Time in the UK, then don't forget to spring ahead this Sunday morning at 2am. That's right, this weekend is the weekend where we all cheerfully lose an hour of sleep for some ludicrous reason.

Anyway, its usefulness and necessity aside, don't forget to change your clocks on Sunday morning at 2am your local time.
Well, it fdoesn't have to be AT 2 am.... well it balances out, more or less, when we get an extra hour in the fall. Just think of all the people who do the night shift.
It doesn't have to be, but if you're up over night, it'd be handy to know that at 2am it magically becomes 3am. That's the time when DST takes effect.
wow i completly forgot about that =P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thanks for the reminder Senj, just to let you know DST was made to save candle wax in the earlier centuries and the idea stuck :)
Veemon's Followers
Actually, its institution was only in 1916 and it was primarily for the conservation of coal during World War one, instituted as part of Britain's Defence of the Realm act. It wasn't the first country to have done so, but it was the one that served as the tipping point for most everyone else to get on board.
I figured this out a few days ago. It annoyed me to no end when I looked at my tv guide. Then I found out what's happening.
Well Senj I don't really care about when it started lol

Its something we do now so lets roll back the clock!

:D
Veemon's Followers
Oh god, another reason I miss Arizona.
I completely forgot about time changes. Thanks for the reminder.
One of my friends said the same thing the other day.