Join our server on Discord

.............I brought pie
THE PIEZ!! *runs into pie mountain* Zzzzzzz....*wakes up* HELLO!!!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Welcome to the DaD!!! *munches some pie*
The OCA
Black Lemming Wrote:*BlueGatomon Well that about sums it up, aslong as you dont let him near power tools he's pritty much harmless.

DMX: What am I gonna do with all these black powder crates, then? Oh well, guess I'll have to leave 'em here *Places crates on a pyramid like-style next to Black*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*BlueGatomon Thanks for the warm welcome everyone im sure were going to love it here.

*BLemming *looks up at poweder crates "Power tools?"

BlueGatomon Lemming if you touch those I will brake you in two!

BLemming I wasent touching *shifty eyes go eat some pie or somthing i will be right back *starts walking outside.

BlueGatomon *grabs a box and hides it behind her back "Lemming just dont do anything GOTCHA! *slams box over Blacklemmings head

BLemming *running around room under box "Who turned off my eyes!?!" *bumps into pyramid of powder crates and they fall on him.

BlueGatomon HaHaHa *BOOM! the powder crates exsplode sending shrapnel everywhere

BLemming WHEEE! *flys through the air and slams into a wall and falls to the floor.

BlueGatomon lemming how in the name of! *sees lemming playing with a firelighter "AHH whered he get that from??? *looks at smoldering remnents of the box and reads *FireLighters and Lighter fluid "Oh for *walks over to lemming "Gimmie that *swipes lighter out of lemming hand *sighs closing her eyes and speaks to herself "ok calm down he's just trying to annoy you, just ignore him, ignore him" *opens her eyes and looks around "wait where did he go?" "and why dident we bring more pie?"
Me - *drooling* Pieeeee...
Jeth - *prodding me* Hello? Anyone home?
Me - Wha-...?
Jeth - *points at the section we're in*
Me - o.o ... Oh. ^_^ Hiya, Black Lemming! Happy SPAMing! *dives into pies*
Jeth - *giggles* Oh... You're impossible!
Me - *pokes head out* Part of my charm. Wink
Jeth - *giggling, blushes*
DMX: *Looks around the minimal destruction* Wooo- not bad. Okay, now do some juggling *Hurls TNT crates at Blue Gatomon and Black Lemming*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Wow, I know one person that's gonna be happy.

*Black and white blur speeds into the room and knocks Shadow over*

Slashmon: Well, hello pretty kitty. *Looks at the boxes of explosives* Hold that thought, FANG OF JUSTICE!! *Jumps up and slashes the boxes to ribbons, sprayind explosive powder all over Shadow* Hehe, this is gonna be fun, *Clicks his claws together making a spark*

*KABOOM*

Shadow: WHEEEE!! *Flies into the air and get hit by a jet plane, which then proceeds to crash in huge fireball with Shadow in the dead center*

Slashmon: Yeah, he'll be back to his annoying self in two posts tops. *Returns to Bluegatomon's side* So you new around here huh?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Me - >_> ... <_< ... ^_^ *pounces Jeth*
Jeth - Eep! #^.^# *giggles*
Reno: That's not juggling. YOU LIED!!

DMX: Ok, ok, ok, OK! So it's not the stupid circus act you wanted, so what you gonna do about it?

Reno: *Warps to WarLongmon* RAAAAWR!

DMX: Oh, that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jeth - :shock:
Me - :shock:
Jeth - *looks at me*
Me - *looks at Jeth*
Me+Jeth - PLAYTIME! *pounces Reno*