Join our server on Discord

LonelyGabu's One Year Anniversary.
Quote:Sorry about that aguy... ^^ its not my fault that I was tired at 230+am in the morning come on, you knew what I mean! XP

It's ok I think we have all done something like that before.
Thanks for understanding my circumstances, I was tired and I really didn't sleep for two days which if Wolfey see this, he would be like GET SOME SLEEP GABU! XD

Its just I felt a need to have said this and to be apart of it in some special way, Im hoping the other people I have mentioned, would see how much I care about that soon enough ><.....

This site is a family, and I wouldn't have described it any differently...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Is that dizzy , a bad one?... I think its ok, this shows you care even if you are not cheery. See, I know your true heart and that is one with kindness and one of beauty... thank you...
Er, yeah. And even for a guy that doesn't consider me as friend.
>> Zephyr... you always can be, just we dont talk that much do we? >> Barely and if you want to chat with me, pm me or yim me ok? ^^ I still think you are very awesome! =D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, I consider everyone my friend here (except a few assholes that did bad things to me, but they know who they are; besides, I can count them with the fingers of one hand), only that some are closer than others.
That is very noble of you Zephyr, I just hope you get the best in life....Just want you to know that if you ever, EVER, need someone to chat to....let me know? I mean I've only known you through some PM"S and some posts but other then that, all I have tried to do is make your life a little bit bearable cause I know that you deserve to smile, deserve to be happy, to have something of a normal existence like the rest of us should. I treat you like family, cause this is my home and if you ever need some guidance or a good shoulder to lean on let me know....I'll do my best to help and do what I normally do best..... See you around and good luck on all those tests...^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thank you. Me too.
Well your welcome Ms. Zephyr >> ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Thanks for understanding my circumstances, I was tired and I really didn't sleep for two days which if Wolfey see this, he would be like GET SOME SLEEP GABU! XD

GET SOME SLEEP, GABU!
I think everyone would agree...Gabu needs some sleep. Instead of staying on the computer until he practically passes out from being so tired...like he did to me a few times in the summer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA