Join our server on Discord

Guyvers vs. Zoanoinds
"Think about the mission for Team B," Sally replied to Alex, "If we take all the experienced forces to face the Zoanoids, our base will most likely be disprotected. Our best bet is to at least have one experienced member here."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Eh, fine." He huffed, then looked at Shadow. "But if he screws up this mission or does anything close to it, I'm blaming both of ya."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The sonic attack threw Shadow for a loop as he crashed into the wall behind him. "You, you think that's bad?" He smiled as he got up to his knees, "You should listen to some of my music sometime, it'll blow your world." He had his hand on the ground for support, "I may be down, but I will still never quit." He struggled back to his feet as he prepared to intercept another of Casey's attacks.

*Zoanoind prison*

"Well, if some people decide to fight me," Alkanphel smiled sweetly as she ran her fingers along Sam's chest, "Then I wouldn't have any choice but to defend myself right?" She looked up at him pouty, "You can't expect an innocent girl like me to just sit around while I was attacked can you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shadow calm down now I will be force to stop this match of ours as gotten out of hand so back off now," ordered Casey as he disengaged his armor.

*Zoanoind prison*

"I ment the sinceless killing of our own troops," said Sam as he followed Akaphel.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"What?" Alkanphel asked genuinely surprised, "So I was a little testy, we can always get more people." She smiled as she opened a doorway to the dungeons, "Why, we might just get another right now." she smiled through the metal bars at the captured Guyver, "Mr. Scion was it?" Alkanphel smiled as she addressed him.

*Training room*

"What do you mean calm down?" Shadow asked as he disengaged his own suit, "I never once lost my cool, lose you're cool in a fight and you're head will most likely follow." He said with a small smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Who are you?"Scion asked.Sauran then suddenly appeared by Alkanphel"Why,this is Lord Alkanphel."
OOC: Don't wanna sound mean but could you seperate your characters into seperate paragraphs next time? It'd make it easier for reading the longer posts.

IC:

"Pleasure," Alkanphel said as she smiled at Scion. She turned towards Sam and Sauran, "Would you two be dears and wait at the entrance? I'd like to speak to our guest in private." She smiled as opened the cell door and walked in, "I had a few questions I was hoping you could answer."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:That's ok.

IC:"Of course,lord."And with that,Sauren disappeared.

"Ask anything you want,you won't get any information."Scion said as he stared at her coldly.
A defiant one, these're always fun., She smiled as she walked up to him, "Now why would you say something like that?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around him and looked into his eyes with a sad face, "It'd really make me happy if you told me where I could find my suit," Her eyes flashed red slightly as she used a bit of her seduction abilities on him, not wanting to fully control him so that he would still be aware of his betrayal when it eventually happened, "Don't you want to make me happy?" She cooed as she kissed him a bit on his lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't even know where it is."Scion said,still having a bit of a cold stare*

*on the bridge*

Sauran walked up to the transmitter"Private,send another message."

*at the guyver command*

The reciever picks up a transmission"We repeat,surrender or be destroyed.You can't win."