Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"Cursed humans..." Grimlock said getting up from the rubble of building that was made from him slamming into the building. He looked around and saw no one, even the spot Colby was empty "I'll finish off with her I suppose." Grimlock ran to the spot Colby was lying "Now where did she run off too.." He looked around looking for a way to go "Fuck it.." Grimlock ran into a random alley
The OCA
A Colbey started to come to she heard her senseis' voice *Take up a proper blade to unleash the fire with in you*. "Uh.. ohhh... were I'm I," said Colby as she came to and find that she was chained to a icy cold concrete wall with other torture devices with no one in the room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: >.< ARGH!!! WTF IS GOING ON!?
Grimlock followed Shadow as he carried Colby into the room "After you're done with her can I atleast eat her." He said licking his have decayed lips.
The OCA
Ooc: Lets get on yahoo or Ms messeger and chat about what happening in the rpg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
A door opened on the other end of the room, Shadow walked in, his dark hair hanging behind him in a ponytail, "Oh, finally awake I see." he walked through the room and up to her, "I was wondering wheither or not I'd have to give you a little wake up call." He laughed a bit, "But I guess that won't be necessary now." He placed his face right up next to her's, "So why would a cute little thing like you be running around in a bad neighborhood like that?" He stuck out his tongue and ran it along her face, "Don't know what kind of sickos are running around out there."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar followed again and stood besides his master, waiting for his command.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: -_-'

IC:

Uniat sighed as he sat back on a wall "How the hell do I keep screwing things up like that...?"

The Lord looked at Mar "Hunt down the more senior members of the resistance! Kill them if you can!"
"Killen the sickos," said Colbey as she spit in her captores face, "and that is for nocking my unconsious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Keep that up and Grimlock might have a new chew toy." Shadow warned as he wiped off his face. "But if you cooperate, you might just enjoy yourself." he smiled as he caressed her left breast in his hand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad