Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Grimlok standing on top of one the roof of one the cars parked in the middle of the street with people staring at him in fright "Time for our morning blood bath Sedrick (imp)." He said with a evil snicker forming shadow bolts in his palms fires them at random people killing them instantly. Sedrick started spitting fire bolts at small childeren sending their bodies aflame. Grimlock laughed uncontrollably as the humans tried to run.
The OCA
Meanwhile, the guardian of Southern Cross were patrolling around the base even it's raining. His short Katana is always ready on his right lap and waiting for the right time to use it.

Faiz, the advanced assasin were never tired from his daily works, even his works can be do by other division. "O...rain. Kept fallling down and wet the Earth. We've waiting for you for such a long time..." He smile while looking to the raining sky, as the rain wetting his body.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mmm all this murder and chaos makes me hungry" Grimlock said with a growl jumping onto one of the humans ripping the clothes off and eating its flesh and innerds. Tearing through the skin like it was mearly cheese, swallowing giant sized portions of flesh.
The OCA
As Colbey was about to get to return to the Mansion from night patroll. She heard a camotion from downtown. As she approach were the carnage was taking place. She saw a most cruel figure of Grimlock massacring the masses . "Grimlock you mother fucker you killed my sensei," As Colby attack with Sonic wave.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Grimlock was knocked back hitting a car riccocheting off of it and landing on the pavement. He lifted his head and looked at his attack "How dare you interup my breakfast, wench." As Grimlock stood up Sedrick put Flame Shield on his master. "I will enjoy making you feel pain." He snickered putting both of his undead hands forward towards her casting Corruption on its Colby which slowly caused shadow damage as the battle would go on.
The OCA
It was almost ten minutes later, that Zenas had completely dressed himself. Pulling his shortsword close to his waist, he quickly walked over to the door, and opened it. Taking a sigh, he walked into the corridor, and slowly made his way for the stairs.

"Hm.... Downstairs for today." He muttered, as he reached the stairs and slowly started to climb down them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow stopped atop a rooftop as he heard a loud crash, looking down he saw Grimlock pulling himself out of a destroyed car, "Barely even morning and already he's fighting someone." he looked over at the girl that was attacking him, "A cute someone at that." He jumped from the roof and landed next to Grimlock, "Found a playmate huh?" He stood up, his black hair blowing to the side, covering some of his face, in the gentle breeze, "What's wrong, can't even kill one little girl?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: hey guys... can I still join? if I can i will make a profile quickly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A blue scaled dragon kid walked up to where the Lord was carrying a dead body, he knelt down, he was holding the corpse of an old man, "The leader of the Eastern Resistance is dead, sir," he said, then removed the blade of his weapon from his chest, "What else can I do?" Mar asked as he stood up, leaving the corpse rotting in front of his master.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Matt Ishida Wrote:OOC: hey guys... can I still join? if I can i will make a profile quickly

I'm not the leader here but I don't see how it'll be a problem since the RPG is still young.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad