Join our server on Discord

Why HALLLOOO THAR!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Mr. Fred!! Freddy-Freddy-FredFredFREEED!! How have you been!? How's the kids!? Is your wife treating you well? Do you like popcorn with maple syrup and whipped cream topped with coconuts?

heh, everythings good...for now anyway, wife? yeah...maybe in about 5-8 years from now. my brothers...who knows. and my sister? well *looks at sisters door across the hall, loud music emitting* enjoying herself, and the other ones...who knows.

and the last one...who knows!

Kenneth: so...that is gunter? sounds like a good lad to me...

Fred_18: please excuse my brother, he likes to come to the computer every now and then. he is interested with the site and would like to join...but then again he likes to do other things, so maybe when he is older, like say three more years? he is about nine or so.
There you are you bugger! I missed you like missing the dart board and hitting some random guy squarely in the face!

Aw, Thanks Amate- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AMATERASU!! I love Okami!! The WOLFF!!! THE WOOOOLLLFFFF!! *screeches like a tawny owl in heat* Uhh... *ahem* Nice to meet you Ammy- er- if you don't mind me calling you that- I am Gunter! Your number one fan and animal loving-playboy! You can YM me by adding guntervancrimson ! Be my buddy?

Then why not let him? I, have the mind of a gender-confused freakish little 11-year-old girl, and I love it here! hope to post with yeah soon!

Thank you all once again- now I have to go illegaly download stuff so I can be beaten by a nightstick! Ciao!
well, otherwise he'll forget his password, so until he gets alittle older and remembers stuff, i'll let him...damn, have to go, I still got to clean my room and tidy up a bit. damn housing inspections, until then, in my native tounge:
HOIT!
(bye)
I don't mind if you call me Ammy.
Gunter, did ya try some aloe?

Works wonders on burns.
Renamon's Army
Why not write it down? lol

Thanks Ammy! Now let us face off in an epic battle between good and yiffy! TO THE RPs!!

Okay! Whoever she is- Thanks!
.....-lost 10 posts back.-....
huh?
Aloe sounds like a pretty girl- is she famous?
Amat:Not many RPs interest me.
John:It is fun to fight the Southern Cross though.
Amat:Aren't you supposed to be fighting the Leviathan?
John:Yea.
Southern cross eh?

One of Gun's millions of characters: MEEE!! PICK ME!! MEMEMEMEEMMEEEE!!

Gun: ...eh. Maybe some other time- kay Zack?

Zack: Bummer.