Join our server on Discord

Why HALLLOOO THAR!
Thanks buds! Oh, lol- I'm pretty sure it was an assassination atempt! How could my heater spring a leak for no reason whatsoever? Lol- now, I'm going to go- eh- talk to slash. (Runs off into the dark corners of the galactic federation of sex with giraffes)
o.O Okay now I'm curious...*follows Gunter*...I gotta see this.
The OCA
Quote:Thanks buds! Oh, lol- I'm pretty sure it was an assassination atempt! How could my heater spring a leak for no reason whatsoever? Lol- now, I'm going to go- eh- talk to slash. (Runs off into the dark corners of the galactic federation of sex with giraffes)

ouch, no wonder you were out for a while. You must heal quickly to already be able to get back to what you are used to doing. Good luck on those giraffes.
Lol, it's just a few blisters, nothing too horrible unfortunately- my masochism side wants BLOOD!! BLOOD!!! Oh, A giraffe!
*sighs, before small laugh*
same old gunter...Welcome back mate!
Mr. Fred!! Freddy-Freddy-FredFredFREEED!! How have you been!? How's the kids!? Is your wife treating you well? Do you like popcorn with maple syrup and whipped cream topped with coconuts?
Quote:whipped cream topped with coconuts

Yummy
The OCA
that DOES sound surprisingly good ^_^
gunter I have missed you lots LOTS GUNTTTTTER!!!! How are you mate?wow I hope to see you soon and if you can pm me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! about stuff!!!!!

its not the same without our resident weird commenter and someone I adore......See you around love! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
We haven't met yet,but you are the funniest,and most random guy here.