Join our server on Discord

Of Angels and Stallions
(Going to properly submit it to the DaD later. Most likely with somewhat changed Author's Notes and stuff)

Author's Notes
I wrote a Takari lemon. That sentence might make you do a spit-take for two reasons:
1) I haven't written a proper lemon in... three or four years or so.
2) I HATE TAKARI. (No, that does not make me a Daikari fan.)
I'm not going to list my personal reasons here since this isn't supposed to evolve into a flamewar.
However, almost all the Takari lemons I read were along the lines of "We're so nice and angelic and do totally romantic things and then engage in soft love-making!" which makes me go BLARGH. I don't have anything against soft romance, but your average Takari lemon is like having Ezekiel and Ariel without the Devil.
So I wrote this lemon. It's Takari, it doesn't bash the pairing at all, but it's also FAR away from your average, destiny-vanilla-love Takari lemon. Enjoy. ;)
Slight warning for light bondage and some S&M. Oh, and it's also somewhat plotless. Pretty much the usual, depraved stuff people seem to like in my lemons ^^;

---

TK was grinning like a child on Christmas Eve. "I still can't believe you're actually going to join me in there," he told his fianc
Wow. I was laughing to myself through most of it. Takari bondage in Hell... I'm laughing with you, by the way.

Also, I must say you write to a standard most stories on the DaD can't even hope to aspire to. Sometimes I forgot I was reading, instead of receiving a telepathic vision.

Wisemon, don't get jealous.
Chibi Renamon Wrote:2) I HATE TAKARI. (No, that does not make me a Daikari fan.)
I'm not going to list my personal reasons here since this isn't supposed to evolve into a flamewar.
However, almost all the Takari lemons I read were along the lines of "We're so nice and angelic and do totally romantic things and then engage in soft love-making!" which makes me go BLARGH.

You know what? I wholeheartily agree with you here. Almost all the Takari fics/lemons follow that same pattern. In fact, I am guilty of doing this too.

About the lemon, it was cool. :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Ahem, I wouldn
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What's "Fidelio" from?
Quote:What's "Fidelio" from?
You ever see Eyes Wide Shut?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
This was very well done.
I promise this one a proper R&R once I get some time free in my schedule, but as it is I barely have time to get through the TWO contest entries for September.
Just gotta love how my life instantly goes down the time/productivity drain the second I post here. >_>;;;

But thanks to all of you for the kind words! :D

And I guess the slight OOC-ness had been more or less unavoidable for a PWP with this pairing and theme, even though I at least tried to keep them in-character within this OOC frame. :)
Nate Hunter Wrote:I promise this one a proper R&R once I get some time free in my schedule, but as it is I barely have time to get through the TWO contest entries for September.

Only two entries? YAHOO! I have a 50% chance of winning!