Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Taproot

Saphire: *murs deeply into the kiss with Nath her paws softly rubbing his arms her tail very gently and pleasurably caresses his member with her furry tail*
The OCA
Touching.

Nath: *moving his tongue slowly, he starts to tap it against her lips while still in the kiss, moaning even louder - yet still quite softly* Mmh~!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Garden

Saphire: *murs softly feeling the tapping of Nath's tongue she gladly opens her maw for him to let his tongue enter, her paws continue to rub and massage the dragon's sides as she kissed him passionately*
The OCA
Noobs
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Seventh.

Nath: *frenching her for a few seconds, he lets his tongue slowly rub against hers, before pulling out, his tail swishing behind him* S-Saph...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hazy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei

Saphire: *murs happily from the lovely french and smiles cutely* Nath..*her tail gently tugs on his throbbing member* I'm..I'm ready my love *nuzzles her nose against his*
The OCA
Ichigo.

Nath: *chuckling and murring even more, he nuzzles her nose gently* Well... I c-can't do much with that tail still there. *licks her lips softly, rubbing her back gently with one of his claws*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OMNIMEGABEAM
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mom

Saphire: *blushes deeply as her tail slowly unwraps itself around the member and sets to the side gently wagging*
The OCA